Space Hulk: Deathwing Cheats and Trainer for Steam

health and sprint still not working

I donā€™t have the game on steam so not possible for me to update it at the moment

your not the only one

please make one for space hulk deathwing enhanced edition

5 Likes

same here.

1 Like

+1 for the Enhanced Edition. Iā€™ve also seen trainers that grant invincibility for your squadmates, and bonus talent points for the single player campaign, but they donā€™t work on EE either. Both would be really nice since it seems unlikely we will ever see mods for this.

1 Like

Any updates on this one? We are still waiting on an Enhanced version of the trainer.

Could someone please at least confirm if this is going to be picked up or not?

Enhanced version is a different game. It will have to be voted for.

Iā€™m not trying to be confrontational Iā€™m just trying to understand your reasoning. Seeing as itā€™s the Enhanced VERSION weā€™re talking about itā€™s clearly not a different game?

Iā€™m not trying to rock the boat - Iā€™m just trying to understand your thought process.

Thank you!

I was talking code-wise. Itā€™s not a matter of updating the trainer but making a new one from scratch.

Hmmā€¦ okay.

Has anyone had a look to see how much work is actually involved? Have they made changes to the way the game handles itā€™s memory addressing?

Iā€™m not any kind of programmer so I donā€™t know how all this works Iā€™m just trying to understand.

Thanks for the super quick reply :slight_smile:

How do we vote for the game by the way?

+1 for Enhanced Version?

frank isnā€™t here so it will take a while before the game is available for voting. I donā€™t have necessary permissions it seems or some bug with interface.

I can leave this alone for a while right? As long as itā€™s being looked into thatā€™s the main thing.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

I tried but couldnā€™t do it. Frank might be away for a while i guess

Alright, Iā€™ll leave it with you? I donā€™t know if there is anything I can do to help at all?

I donā€™t want to be thought of as ā€œthat moaning guy that keeps going on about itā€ etc.

Thanks again.

Stop moaning for fucks sake.

Jesus always those guys moaning. damnā€¦ (sarcasm btw)

Iā€™ll nag stn about it everyday just so the two of us have a conversation each day.

HAHAHA fair enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free. Itā€™s not up to me but it will remind me to ask frank when he comes online.