Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Health Allies
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Instant Skill Cooldown
5. Unlimited Psy Gates
6. Super Speed
7. Unlimited Upgrade Points
8. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/11/2019
    Started development

• 08/11/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/17/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hi there !

Recently I purchased Deathwing and when Wemod is active it makes crash the special missions. With Wemod a crash occure whatever the mission I do and without Wemod, the special missions runs fine. Could you take a look please ?
Thanks for your help and best regards.

Unlimited upgrade points does not work. I have even run the WeMod app on beta platform and nothing happens. But everything else is working. Is there a possible fix for this? I would love to jump several levels as the progression system is a bit slow and the chance of finding games these days are a hit and miss. Thanks for the mod!

Unlimited Stamina an unlimited ammo no longer work.

The Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

All the activation’s work aside from the Upgrade point one. Aside from that thanks for the great trainer.

Upgrade points work fine for me. In the campaign mode once you finished the first mission and earned points to upgrade your squad.

any chance on an EXP Multiplier or Infinite Renown or something?

2 Likes

two years later, and someone else gonna ask the same thing, wouldnt mind an exp boost from offline special mission’s apart from that, trainer works just fine for me!

I agree - this would be amazing!

I recently installed deathwing again and went to try the cheats, none of which worked. I definitely think there should be a way to add exp and renown, kinda like how payday 2 is. the grind is pretty steep for this game and i honestly just wanna look cool.

Hi.

Unlimited Upgrade Points do not work for me. How do I enable and use it? I’ve followed the instructions as stated in the trainer, but it does not function.
Anyone able to help me?

None of the cheats working.