Space Pirates And Zombies 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Space Pirates And Zombies 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Hull
2. Unlimited Rez
3. Unlimited Goons
4. Unlimited Scrap
5. Unlimited Shield
6. Unlimited Energy
7. Unlimited Boost
8. Add XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 06/18/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

so whenever i use inf shields, goons, boost, and energy, it imedeatly crashes the game pls help

@wabez Can you give a little more details please? Which version are you running steam/cracked? What version exactly?

Hey guys, I’ve been trying the trainer and I have some problems:

It crashed when I used the infinite shields cheat and pressed space to use the shield boost.

It also caused a strange bug on the starmap that caused the camera to not move at all, I will try to reproduce it.

Hope you can fix it, your tool is really cool!

edit: I’m using the original game, with the last steam update.

up

I’ll take a look when my exams are over (4th june)

Hi there. The game has been updated.
Actually trainer did not work before. And it seems, Rez-cheat gives money to all the captains. If you kill any of them, you can collect hundreds of thousands of its wreckage.
Thanks for your work!

hi, just downloaded and registered here and…yeah, i’m playing a cracked copy of this game and the trainer doesn’t work. as others have said, the shield/energy cheats crash the game.

cracked copy of v0.3.1 here. is that 1.0 the trainer version? cause this seems to be the latest version of the game (newest update news on steam was june 21 with v0.3.0).

edit: nope, none of the cheats for this game are working. inf rez, inf scrap, not a thing changes.

Well, your version is different indeed. I’ll see if the game had an update on steam.

is there going to be an update anytime soon?

Yeah, i see an update is available. I’ll add it to my list

@lyncha Aw no, don’t delete your reply. I didn’t forget it, just have been busy with other titles. You can see my list here
https://community.wemod.com/t/stns-games-list/14979

The Space Pirates And Zombies 2 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for version 0.4.2
  • Added add xp cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@STN Would love this added to your list of games that need Updating again

Don’t get any success with running this Trainer at my Version 0.9.7 of this Game.

Trainer needs an update

Trainer needs an update @STN

Will there be an update now that the game is out…?

Which cheats aren’t working? Hasn’t the game been out for years now ? :scream:

At the time it seems that all are no longer working as of the games V1.0 release on November 7th.