Special edition Xbox One?

Does anybody know if there is going to be a special edition Xbox One for the master chief collection or even Halo 5 when that comes out?

I hope so, the Xbox 360 that they had for H3 was bomb.

Haha it really was. but I mean they did a Xbox one for titanfall and now sunset overdrive. I thought it would make more sense to do the master chief collection one

Well the Titanfall bundle was just the regular black console with the game included. I guess you could call the Sunset Overdrive bundle special edition since it’s white, but to me it should have actual custom gfx/design to it to be considered that. I still own a H3 360 and love it, I think they’ll do a special edition for either the Master Chief collection or Halo 5 when it drops.

Lets say this, with Halo being a very popular series I’d be shocked if they didn’t have a special console for the game!..I do feel as if they will release a console with the release of H5, but they may release one as well for MCC since we’re talking about Microsoft and they know the console would sell.

Only time will tell.

That’s what I was kinda thinking. It is Microsoft and they know that it would sell if they decide to release one