SpeedCap - Gyazo alternative

Created by SPEED…

Hello, I thought due to Gyazo being a derp and making it so you can only have ‘.png’ links with Pro and also the bandwidth limits exceeds that I’d share something with you. Not too long ago SPEED created a similar application named SpeedCap which gives you all the features of Gyazo Pro and some extras.

SpeedCap - Instant Screen Capturing

SpeedCap features:

• Fast image uploading.
  • Your own image folder.
  • No bandwidth on your image uploads.
  • Simple and secure application.
  • Windows & Linux compatible.
  • Supports Mac OS.

Note: If you get a security pop-up notifying you of SpeedCap containing malicious files it’s due to your firewall/anti-virus program giving you a false/positive and marks it as unsafe. SpeedCap is completely legitimate. I thought I’d share this with you because of the problems myself and others have been experiencing whilst using Gyazo. SPEED deserves some extra recognition for creating this program, it’s better than Gyazo in my opinion.

Thanks a lot, regards,
uzi. :wink:

Thanks for this. I think something else was posted already but if not awesome

Thanks, I got the idea for posting this from that other user. :laughing: Thought I’d share this alternative with you though as it’s great and simple enough to use. Quickly downloads onto your computer too, only took me around 10 seconds.

Thanks, I’m sure this will be useful to me. :smiley:

thanks bro i needed this:thumbsup:

Let him post it. its his.

Gyazo is fine, why recreate it?

It sucks… It was fine until recently, but now they don’t copy the png links to the clipboard, and you get that stupid frowny face 70 percent of the time while embedding the image. It’s ******ed.

He’s an Administrator on TheTechGame, he doesn’t really post on the XboxMB forums.

I have his permission on AIM.

Thanks Uzi it works amazingly. :smile:

No problem, you should be thanking SPEED. :laughing:

Is it me or is the icon a bit pixelated?

It’s like that for me too, I think it’s whenever the image is resized then it messes up. :confused:

Im trying to change it to a different icon. Lets see if it works.

Good Icon ehh?

Tut:
Right click - send to desktop
Take that shortcut and right click
Then go to shortcut and find the icon. (Make sure to store the icon in a place it wont be moved.)
Choose the icon of your choose by click browse. My Icon is here.
Click ok then apply and your good. Right click and pin to your taskbar if you would like. :smile:

It’s an alright icon, I don’t mind the icons though. After a while you don’t really notice it.

I made a tut for those who it bothers. (ME.)

Tut:
Right click - send to desktop
Take that shortcut and right click
Then go to shortcut and find the icon. (Make sure to store the icon in a place it wont be moved.)
Choose the icon of your choose by click browse. My Icon is here.
Click ok then apply and your good. Right click and pin to your taskbar if you would like. :smile:

This is much better than Gyazo, no making a account, easy and fast :smiley:

Already knew about it :wink:

@Everyone else, it has no adds and faster loading time than Gyazo and no installation.

Agreed, Gyazo messed up your signature image. :smiley:

Speedcap is much better than Gyazo, quicker and no ads.

If you are trying to set this up on linux and need help feel free to message me if you need help.

Nice of you to post this on XMB Uzi, and good job SPEED on the development, the site looks much better now than the original flash interface you had in the beginning.