SpellForce 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the SpellForce 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Focus
3. Unlimited Gold
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Unlimited XP
6. Unlimited Attribute Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/09/2017
    Started development

• 12/09/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

STN you beautiful bastard. Thank you

2 Likes

Any chance you could add instant spell cooldowns?

the money cheat don’t seem to be working atm . and is causing some extreme lag playing the game while using them .

So in story mode the mods are working great but when you use them in skirmish it makes the game crash or it makes your game unplayable, like making it dip frames really fast from around 100fps to 20fps then 78fps or 10fps, its so weird also if u use any of the cheats in skirmish some of them don’t go through and some do.

they were made for the single player any other modes its not 100% that they will work sometimes they do sometimes they don’t, but i don’t think it should cause FPS drops

in story mode it causes the game to suddenly become unplayable due to huge lag spikes

yeah i have no idea i already re-downloaded the app and i know its not my pc.

Is there anyway to stop the AI from being affected by the infinite resources cheat?

their not they cheat be default.

2 Likes

Hi! First thanks for your work ! I ave a big lag when i use infinite life or focus. and more a play more it’s happen.

Thank you this is awesome.

I got a problem using the cheats ingame, soon as I start the game with infinity it becomes unplayable do to massive lags, I dont even need to activate any cheat it’s enough just to start the game with infinity.

but beside this I want to thank you for your good work and please excuse my bad english

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list

Could you please add a note to the “Unlimited resources” cheat to mention that it also gives enemies unlimited resources as well? Was quite a suprise when the AI started sending in hundreds of units to attack me all of a sudden after I activated it lol

its not that they cheat by default, but they get the same amount of supplies to use as the player, so activating infinite resources also gives them infinite as well.

It doesn’t. It’s probably scripted

Spellforce 3 just came out with a patch, v1.31 according to the Change Log. Now Unlimited Gold turns off immediately when turned on. Unlimited Attribute Points leaves me short by 10 points.

Unlimited Health is not working either. My companions and I keep dying. I’m not sure about the other cheats.

Thanks for your help!

@ STN

I don’t think any of the cheats are working, except for Unlimited Resources. I can’t play anymore until its fixed. The game is kicking my ass!

Please help!

I can confirm. No cheats other than Unlimited Resources seem to be working at the moment. Please fix asap. :slight_smile: