SPORE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can you make the space stage money to 999M rather than 999k? there is a lot of stuff with more than millions of money to buy.

1 Like

Cuando va a funcionar con EA? este y muchos juegos mas no funcionan con eso

Hello, could you please add trainer for the GOG version? Thank you

i beg of you to please update the steam version

1 Like

Update needed please

Please update the Steam version so it has Set Game Speed, Unlimited Tribal Food, Unlimited Space Ship Health and Energy. Also make it less likely to crash as some of the space stage cheats cause it to crash a few minutes after theyā€™re activated

1 Like

Steam version crashes the moment you activate the scanner

You forgot the ā€œunlimited spaceship healthā€ and ā€œunlimited spaceship energyā€ mod

My guess is Fling will never update this trainer for space stage, which is a real shame. Might as well stop asking, seems like they donā€™t care or are too busy.

There is a workaround, just use Sporeā€™s in game cheats.

Yeah, Iā€™d like to see that added too!

Iā€™m not sure about some of the options on this, but I know for a fact that Unlimited City Structure Health is not working. Just watched 4 city structures be destroyed with the cheat active.

can someone fix the unlimited space stage money cause it still crashes my game and also 999,999 money isnā€™t enough it needs to be like 999,999,999 cause some things cost over a million coins

@MrAntiFun an unlimited spaceship energy and health would also be nice

1 Like

For some weird reason, when the mods are active, the hitboxes of all the buttons are moved upward