SPORE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the SPORE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited DNA Cell
2. Unlimited Health Cell
3. Unlimited Health Creature
4. No Hunger Creature
5. Max Impress Creature
6. Unlimited Health Tribe
7. Unlimited Food Tribe
8. No Hunger Tribe

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/25/2017
    Started development

• 09/25/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Nice one. I am very suprised that there would be a trainer for this game. It is great to have.

Now I know this is new but I noticed that there are no cheats for civilization stage and space stage.:sob: Which I find quite troubling so if you could please add cheats for them it would make my day.:grin: Donā€™t get me wrong I love what youā€™ve done just wanted to make a quick suggestion for you.:star_struck:

2 Likes

You forget a Civilization Stage and Space Stage cheats

4 Likes

Send me your savegame either of you.

works with the dlcs? galactic adventures and creepy and Cute?
edited: yes it works with the cute and creepy but not with the galactic adventures
could you add a unlimited complexion cheat?

how do you send a save?

You just created the account so you will not have permission to upload files directly or send PMs. Upload the save to mediafire or something and post the link to it here.

How do I do that?

Upload your savegame somewhere and post the link here

Upload the save to mediafire or something and post the link to it here

Sorry Iā€™m not so good at files and saves and stuff i just download games for fun. :no_mouth:

Should be in C:/Users/%username%/AppData/Roaming/SPORE/Games/Game0

Now go help the dev :stuck_out_tongue:

I did that and comes up with a few things, Which one?

Just zip or rar the whole spore folder -> C:/Users/%username%/AppData/Roaming/SPORE

Upload it to zippyshare etc and send the link

Hey thanks for the cheats :joy::heartpulse: but i want too know if it is posible to make a ā€œunlmited /doble creatur cerations pointā€(not DNA or the recouse used in the civilan creation, i mean the Points in the right Corner for the complexey of a creatur) and unlimited ship hp/Energie ?all other Things i can cheat by my self. Also i am sorry for every gramatical mistake .

?
:no_mouth:

Hi, I hope Iā€™ve done this right, I couldnā€™t do the whole Spore file and upload as it was too big to just zipped the ā€˜Gamesā€™ folder so hope it helps, the link is http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/hAqLE4EQ/file.html
I hope you can add invincibility, instant likes with other races, all the moneys and maybe unlimited items?
Whatever you manage, thanks for this trainer.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/updd3pc3c9rn3k5/Spore.zip this is the entire Spore folder. Thanks again

He wanted to Zip the contents of the folder and upload it. So he could download and inspect it.
Since Crezwell already did that. I would assume you dont need to do it yourself.