SPORE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Okay sweet

Does anyone know when he next update for this cheats is? (approx)

As soon as STN has time https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

Really wish you would make space cheats, I know its a lesser known game but I would really love it if you did.

^ @STN I think space cheats could be very useful as well since its the biggest part of the game.

I’ve tried using other things like cheat engine to hack my spaceship health but it either crashes or is outdated. I hope STN gets some time to update this trainer soon, I know he has one hell of a load with his other trainers but I hope he can set aside some time for this game.:persevere:

@STN Yeah, I’m with everyone about the Civilization and Space Age cheats. Would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Can you create a cheat to add planets?

Hey @STN I love your work and you have helped me alot when playing on other games, but since Spore is fairly old it’s probably not on your to-do list. But the civilization and the Space stage of this game are the most challenging stages and sadly there are no cheats for this stage on the client. In earlier posts i’m pretty sure a save game was supplied so if you can scrape extra time to do this that would be very much appreciated. And if those arn’t supplied I could supply one. I know you are very busy and I’d really enjoy this. Thanks.

Just wanted to revisit an old game, but you guys never got any space options?

The Latest version is Version: 1.3.0.22 on Origin anyways… I know this game is old as dirt but anything for the space part of the game would be very helpful because I would like an invulnerable space ship, and unlocked badges, etc.,

Don’t get your hopes up.
Spore has even lower priority than the dirt under my finger nails most likely.
No Pro backing it up and not a lot of people using it.

Yes sadly, but I just wish he could’ve atleast finished the cheats and not halfway… Oh well… I wish I had the ability to do it myself.

I played the game for a few hours, i couldn’t finish the whole game for one trainer. So it’s halfway still? Jeez

Yeah. You havent come to the biggest stage of the game. The Space stage.
GG it should be pretty easy to get there tho.

It’s a really old game but it has one of the biggest universes. That’s why it’s a marvel to me because of how ahead of it’s time it really was.

If you could maybe possibly try to finish it if you ever find some time i would give you a free BJ <3

1 Like

EWWWWW wow. No. Just no

We both know you’re just jealous

1 Like

I would do it for some nudes :rofl: And i am hoping you’re a girl cause that’s just wrong otherwise.

On a serious note, this has to be the best way someone asked me to do something. I am laughing my ass off so how could i say no. Downloading the game again

1 Like

He is horny af. He will go for it.