NOOOOOOOOOOOO :disappointed:

Even worse he has a foot fetish so socks wont help

Please mod my save game
my stage is civilization
please add unlimited money.
:slightly_smiling_face:

@STN ^ Use save

@STN Yes do this please :wink:

It does seem kind of strange that there are no cheats for the space stage even though thats basically the only stage worth playing and the one thats going to constitute the vast (and I mean like 90%) of your playtime. The rest of the stages are basically just a prologue, the space stage is the one thats going to eat up all your time as you travel across the galaxy exploring, fighting aliens, and acting as an uncaring god screwing with the evolutionary histories of other planets for a laugh with thy mighty laser beam and abduction ray.

STN usually don’t get very far in games due to a lack of time. It works out most of the time but I guess that causes issues for this particular trainer.

this trainer would be better if it would have cheats for all the stages

I am supposed to work on other games

uhhhh it’s pretty obvious this game is more important fricktard

Yeah, exactly. We got like three people using the trainer, what kind of ■■■■■■■ wouldn’t add more cheats to such a popular trainer.

1 Like

There is no need for insults. I can better see the popularity of trainers now and sadly this is at the extreme bottom of the list.

I am sorry.

What in the world is a " fricktard " any ways

Fucktard

Sorry sir this is a christian forum so no swearing.

I’m sorry for saying the fr*ck word in this thread, I hope my mom dosn’t check my history.

You’re only worried about your mom finding out? What about my feelings?

If you find the time to update the trainer at some point in the distant future so we can roleplay as a cruel and uncaring god without limits, I will personally email you a cake to fix them broken feels. :stuck_out_tongue:

Abelutely love this helps me out vast to get past the ones i want to do quickly
THX