STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE
This is the official discussion topic of the STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited AP
3. Unlimited VA
4. Unlimited Items
5. Custom Unlimited Items Quantity
6. Clone Item On Use
7. Unlimited Fol
8. Unlimited Skill Points
9. Unlimited D.U.M.A. Points
10. Edit Fol
11. Multiply Fol Get
12. Multiply EXP Gain
13. Unlimited Food Buff Time
14. Instant Kill
15. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/31/2022
    Started development

• 10/31/2022
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 11/02/2022
    Custom Unlimited Items Quantity cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Thank you so much for adding a trainer / cheats for this game! Can’t wait to test them all out within the next hour!!!

Question on the “Clone Item on Use” what exactly does this do? I haven’t tested it yet but curious as to it’s configuration and if it works with all items; Item Crafting as well? Unsure which would be the better benefit here, unlimited items or clone item on use.

Would it be possible to change the unlimited items to cap at 18 or 19.

Having it above 20 prevents you from getting items that do not traditionally stack like weapons, armor, accessories and pawns. The biggest problem with this was when I acquired a pawn “Opera +1” the game auto sold it because I had 1 “Opera” that the game claimed I had 77 of even though Es’owa and equipment count it as 1 item.

If this change can not be made please let us know as I would prefer to not progress any farther into chapter 3 if I am going to have to restart as I can not get items any better than base because my game thinks everything is at 77.

The STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Custom Unlimited Items Quantity cheat added

Seriously, not even 30 minutes since my post and you have an update. You are amazing. Tested and confirmed it works perfectly. Thank you.

2 Likes

Good morning,
thank you very much for all your work, I would just like to know if it was possible to add a mod that would facilitate the crafting?

for information when I use mods for items, my game freezes when I go in the craft, I tried to launch the game by steam then launch wemod, I tried to launch the game via the launch wemod but the resusltat is the same as soon as I go in the craft tab I’m blocked I can’t quit nor go back.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

1 Like

I am also running into the same issue.

1 Like

As the two prior above me have stated, when you have Unlimited Items and Custom Quantity enabled and access the Creation / Item Creation screen the screen goes black and you are not able to progress, or exit out. You have to force close the game. I’ve tested this by setting the Unlimited items and Custom Quantity AFTER getting into the Creation Menu as well and while you are able to “craft” technically unlimited items, if you back out into the main menu the game will crash. Even tried enabling the mods after being in the creation menu, doing a few compounding items then disabling them before exiting out of the menu. (lots of back and forth). As of right now there’s just no way to just craft infinite items with the mods due to the game locking up or crashing. The only way would be to manually use the mods to set them to say “15” items. then save the game, disable the mods, go into the crafting menu, craft what you want, exit the menu, then enable them again if you want multiples of healing items, ores, armor, weapons etc.

I’ll need to do further testing to see if that works but it’s a lot of time to go back and forth notating what works and what doesn’t. But I’ll keep note of it and report back!

EDIT: So enable the cheats: setting to the # you want. save the game. Then disable the cheats, make Sure Unlimited items is set to off, and custom quantity is set to 1. you can then enter crafting, craft what you want and exit out no issues. Save the game again. Enable unlimited items, and set custom quantity to whatever (i try to play it save around 11 to 13 items). and repeat. Sure it’s a lot of back and forth and takes time, but it works.

2 Likes

Any chance you could add a mod that increases the odds of getting an item drop when you defeat an enemy?

1 Like

It keeps editing my FOL when I use item creation. Even when I hadn’t touched edit fol. And even after setting it really high (in the millions), I somehow still ended up with 0 fol after synthesizing an item that cost 1.5 million fol while I had edited in 2.5 million. Buying things seems to be similarly messed up.

I did just fine with 17 items. It seems the issue is when you have 77 items, or just more than 20 in general, since that’s the limit for all items. Guess it makes the IC code freak out.

Hello! I am running into the same issues with Item Crafting crashes - is there still not a fix available other than the workaround?

Also are there any codes available for Item Drop percentages (i.e. making that 100%) available?

Thank you!

Tried the trainer for the first time and instant kill does not work. Also unlimited hp does not work either.

1 Like

Are we not expecting to see any update for this trainer, it’s been a year and a half since it was last touched. Is this just a dead in the water trainer at this point?