Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K & Full HD Remaster Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K  Full HD Remaster
This is the official discussion topic of the Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K & Full HD Remaster Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited HP
3. Unlimited MP
4. Unlimited Rush
5. Unlimited Rush Duration

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/02/2017
    Started development

• 12/02/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 09/26/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

the steam store page says the game has a DRM called Denuvo Anti-tamper, that’s not going to interfere with infinity is it?

DRM is more about preventing piracy than modding.

No

ok thanks, I just didn’t want to go and buy the game and the mods not work. the “Anti-tamper” part of the name made me curious.

It is for stopping people from cracking the game/piracy.

any chance for infinite skill points? Too bad this can’t help with the battle trophies

1 Like

HP and MP don’t seem to work since the 22nd update

3 Likes

yeh i got the same

The other cheats work fine for you as well right? like rush, rush duration and money

yeah money and the rush ones work but the HP & MP ones don’t

same here, unlimited hp & unlimited mp don’t do anything.

hp/mp cheat not working for mine either. is there someone working on a fix for this? can one of us help, like find an address in cheat engine and send it to someone or something?

i tried using something on cheat engine, but the game just ended up crashing on me.I can’t make heads or tails of the issue. sorry I cant be of much help

was it like as soon as you pressed a key the game closed out? because that happened to me once but when I restarted the game and tried again it didn’t crash that time, just saying it’s not a consistent problem.

No i tried loading into the game and then it crashed. I wont be able to re simulate that until I get back home

I contacted STN and they said that they are planning on fixing the unlimited hp&mp cheats.

1 Like

hp/mp cheat not working.

1 Like

any news on the fixes?

1 Like

any update to when the fixs are getting fixed?

1 Like