Star Wars Battlefront II - 2017 Cheats and Trainer for EA

i got 2017 version from epic games but im currently using it from origin store

Launching a game from Epic/Steam/GOG/Etc through the Origin launcher does not magically make it an Origin game. It is still an Epic Store game, you will still need to vote for an Epic Store trainer.

1 Like

Yes,the Origin version, launched thru Origin - is working,all 5 options :0) thx

Unlimited health vehicle does not work.

Also, unlimited health doesn’t work for single player, only in the campaign.

The campaign is single player…

I mean, it only works for the campaign but not the other single-player modes like instant action.

1 Like

not working

1 Like

where exactly can we start voting? there is nothing to click at all on the desktop app

The system has changed since that post.

WeMod adds games to the library if it detects that enough community members have the game. And then:

1. Add the games you enjoy in your WeMod favourites. This organises the game into the queue accordingly.
  2. Pro users can use “Boosts” to bump games even further up the queue.

Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

cheats not woking Unlimited Health Vehicle enter hanger dead

Hey there - trainer isn’t working. Infinite health/vehicle health doesn’t impact the game; Instant cooldown impacts all NPCs as well as the player. Could we please get a fix? Thank you!

I have the 2017 version and the 05 version is the one popping up, neither version are finding the game, from a user perspective it looks like a conflict between the two, though it is only a theory.

So the crafts don’t have unlimited health which is mildly annoying and it looks like the injections are slightly bugging the arcade mode.

I have the issue that the cheats applies to enemies too.
Like unlimited health and instant cooldown.

1 Like

Same issue. Infinite health applies to enemies

1 Like

Same issue

Infinite health does not actually work. Please fix.

same i dont think any options work

无效