Star Wars Battlefront II - 2017 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Question, how do you get them to activate properly? Trying to use them in arcade but I’m not sure when I’m supposed to be turning WeMod on

Not Working in Game!!

The Star Wars Battlefront II - 2017 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Still not working

Changes:

1 Like

Giving a test now in single player campaign. So far most seem to work fine, some people need to keep aware that some abilities function a bit differently that an “Instant Cooldown” won’t make it spammable.

One instance of crashing so far, happened when I deactivated the cheat after purging the intel the rebels attained from the Main Character in the first mission. This was when the rebels would instantly know of your escape. Ghost mode possibly interfered with game logic perhaps?

Thanks nonetheless STinNGERR for the update still! No complaints from me ever all I ever dream for is invincibility haha just looking to help with this post for anyone else. Hopefully people keep aware and intelligent about this.

I’ll post if I find anything else.

After the latest update of the game, the following ones didn’t work for me:

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Instant Ability Cooldown
  3. Ghost Mode
  4. Freeze Mission Timer

Anyone else with the same problem?

Yep, same here. Last update from DICE disabled this trainer.

The game was updated and therefore the trainer will need an update.

Please make sure you request an update via the WeMod desktop app. Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the development to-do queue.

Links:

Changes:

1 Like

The instant weapon cool down appears to be working but not health mode (presume it is meant to freeze and not go down). I’m running the game via Origin, celebration pack.

Everything seems to be working, besides health mode

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting us know. We will take a look and see what is going on and see if we can fix it :+1:

3 Likes

Only Instant ability cool down, no weapon overheat, and accuracy works. An update would be nice!

1 Like

Does inf health apply to vehicles? The other trainer has a vehicle health option I find myself needing.

1 Like

please update this i need it.

1 Like

can you use this in coop?

No, trainers are made for singleplayer only.

but, today, are this trainer still working fine 100% for this origin version ??

@STiNGERR It might sound strange but when installing the normal 2017 Origin version of the game, it identifies as the Classic one in WeMod. Yet the trainers seem to work, at least those for health and cooldown.