Star Wars Battlefront II - 2017 Cheats and Trainer for EA

Which store is your game from? Or is it cracked/pirated?

In single player arcade mode, the options apply to all NPCs of the same class as the player. If the player is a Heavy, all NPCs (friendly and enemy alike) of the Heavy class will benefit from any of the enabled options.

It shouldnā€™t be much of a problem while playing the campaign story, but for single player arcade itā€™s a problem.

I did leave similar feedback on MrAntiFunā€™s forum directly, but obviously there are more than just a few trainers that authors are expected to keep updated so Iā€™m not going to be pushy.
Iā€™ve used MAFā€™s trainers for long enough to know heā€™ll get around to it when he can.

Hi MAF,

Ty for the great trainer. During the Campaign mode, the option for unlimited health does not work while using the x-wing. The option is activated, but my x-wing still takes damage and eventually dies. Thanks in advance for your help.

Could you add ā€˜freeze mission timerā€™? iā€™m trying to do the arcade challenges and the last dark side challenge gives you 3 seconds to defeat 35 opponents and its impossible

does not work in campaign modeā€¦

1 Like

so is there a cheat that gives you no cooldown for star cards and abilities. i have been looking for ages and found nothing. for multiplayer. for co op with friends.

Just wanted to put it out there that the ā€œInf Healthā€ option doesnā€™t seem to be working. I tried finding the ā€œRequest Updateā€ button on WeMod but couldnā€™t find it. So I thought I would post here instead.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, just confirmed this Origin Trainer, the Inf Health does not work :0(

2 Likes

Hey WeMod team - Inf health is not working at the moment. Weā€™d definitely appreciate an update for the Origin copy of the game. Thank you!

2 Likes

This is awesome and everything, but when I use unlimited health the Ai bots will also get unlimited health

1 Like

Also just confirmed this Origin Trainer, the Inf Health does not work

the trainer doesnā€™t support 64x bit systems,
it returns a message saying this trainer was built for 32x bit

any idea, please?

Hey @aLi_khunaizi.

There is no 32-bit version of this game.
I believe you have that error message back-to-front. The error message should be telling you that the trainer is only for 64-bit versions.

• A 32-bit game means that the game uses less than 4GB of RAM.
  • A 64-bit game means that the game uses 4GB of RAM or above.
  • This game requires 8GB RAM as a minimum, therefore it is a 64-bit game.

For your issue, see here: ā€œThese cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit versionā€ - Support - WeMod Community

hi @Ravenfyre first-able thank you so much for your care and response,

kindly check this attached screenshot
Imgur

i followed your guidance as the instructions in the link, but still the same.

your cooperation is highly appreciated

Hello!

Your screenshot there is for a different game of the same name that was released in 2005.
This is the trainer you have screenshotted: STAR WARS Battlefront II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game that this trainer in this specific thread was made for was released in 2017. See the differences in the name of the trainer in your screenshot and the name of the trainer in this thread title. :slight_smile:

hhhhh OMG
thank you so much :rose:
you are a life saviour

You are most welcome indeed. :laughing:

what about this trainer? is there been any update for this version of the game!

hope this trainer can up date for origin and Epicļ¼Œi get free from Epic store
and it also work for enemy why

This is the trainer for the Origin version of the game.
If you want a trainer for the Epic version of the game then you will need to vote for it in the WeMod desktop app.