Star Wars Battlefront II - 2017 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

The Trainer isnt working anymore, an update would be awesome :slight_smile:

1,423 people still play this on Infinity. Is there a way we could get an update to this? It was the best trainer out there. Any way to contact the creator? @STiNGERR

1 Like

Added it to my to do list, will work on the update soon.

2 Likes

Coolā€¦thanks for ur work :slight_smile:

play button doesnt work anymore.

play button does work just have to use the custom play button

these turn off.

unlimited health, ghost mode, no recoil, freeze mission timer

Yea, I have the same issue. I figured it was just me, I thought I had posted a comment on this earlier, guess I didnā€™t. lol

Hello. Unlimited health, freeze mission timer and others are not working. Can you fix them?

1 Like

Any chance that these fixes will be madeā€¦? Soon?

ā€œWe strive to keep trainers up to date with the latest game versions.ā€ Itā€™s been a long time friend! :smiley:

Yep. The case of the game being popular has been indeed a long time ago.
Expect this game to be at the bottom of the bottom of priority.
No one plays this game

1 Like

good work after some time tho most of the cheats of the trainer dont work i only try them offline singleplayer they just revert to off UL health No recoil and cooldown ability just wandering if u can fix it or check it out i kno that game dying

I need also update of this trainer for solo game please. :slight_smile:

not working anymore after swbf2 update on december 12th just crashes the game if i load any cheats

Good thing I havenā€™t given any money to WeMod.

Ya good thing I guess. The other pro members will pay for you to use the free cheats
This game is not very popular is probably why it hasnā€™t been updated for a while
There are 100 of other trainers that work tho

You should have and finally seen an update. You can vote for updates

The Star Wars Battlefront II - 2017 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

crashed my game a few times made me go through loading screens that would never end really unstable would say to update though im not sure if you could fix any of these issues