Star Wars Battlefront II Classic (2005) Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Star Wars Battlefront II Classic (2005)
This is the official discussion topic of the Star Wars Battlefront II Classic (2005) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health Player
2. Unlimited Health Vehicle
3. No Weapon Overheat
4. Instant Cooldown
5. Better Accuracy

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/26/2021
    Started development

• 01/26/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The STAR WARS Battlefront II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hey dude whenever i open mod menu it closes automaticly i mean crashes

1 Like

hey uh it doesnt work at all ingame, when i turn on cooldown or unlimited health, i still died

3 Likes

@TheRicLau & @SAWOG.

Make sure you are using the trainer on the correct game. There are two different games with the exact same name (direct all complaints to the game developers).
One was originally released in 2005, the other was originally released in 2017.

1 Like

thx for info but the other one is not working too :smiley:

Both trainers are working correctly. Are you trying to play something other than campaign with them?

i tried to play online mode with battle front ıı 2017 but mods are not working for example i opened unlimited health mode but it does not work for me how sad is it right? :d

i will try both of them again hope it works.

btw i have battle front ıı but idk whic one im using i just got it for free from epic games

2017 working in offline mode ,2005 is not for me, if everyone can use this mod in online i should be select the game files wrong.

Trainers are for offline, single-player game modes. This is common sense.
To cheat online you need hacks, not trainers. They are two different things. WeMod will never provide any tools to cheat online - if you search on Google you will find large game developers are successfully suing people who make online cheats.
You can also possibly be banned in the game’s next ban-wave just for trying to use a trainer online, even if it did not work.

As the name of the trainer suggests, it is designed specifically for the Origin version. An Epic version needs to be voted for in the WeMod desktop app.

1 Like

I can’t get the mods to work, it says I need a 64bit version. Problem is that origin only gives you the 32bit version. I have a 64bit OS but it doesn’t install a 64bit version of the game. Gonna try to see if I cant get the mods working on my GOG copy.

Update: doesn’t work for GOG Still can’t find a fix for the 64bit

1 Like

Ive been using WeMod for awhile enough to get the pro.Having an issue with the origin version. Ive been trying to get this mod to work for about 30 minutes, I havent been able to get it to work, just keeps telling its having trouble starting or finding the open game when its open and i tried dragging the exe into WeMod and it still doesnt load but I drag the exe into the steam version and and then i click play and clicl play and that works but i cant use the mods of course but its weird how i cant use the mods at all. ive tried every method i could think of to fix which one of them normally works because i hardly have issues getting my mods to work. Also when it trys to launch origin pops up a thing that says to play this game you must activate it or sign into an account that owns the game when i have it with origin play pro and im just trying to play the singleplayer and still doesnt load the mods.

Thank you for the mod and your hard work!

Are you using the correct game and trainer? This is for the new game
https://community.wemod.com/t/star-wars-battlefront-ii-2017-cheats-and-trainer-for-origin/88033/44

oh no i havent. trying that now, hopefully will work. thank you!

have tried it now and works, thank you!

1 Like

It’s asking to run the 64bit version of the game rather than the 32bit and i’m not sure how to do that.

Are you using the correct trainer? :wink:

@MrAntiFun

Suggestions

• Give jetpack
  • Give weapon
  • Unlimited jetpackpower
  • Set fightpoints
  • Unlimited fightpoints
  • Instand reload cooldown for weapons and granates (Don’t know what the current one is for)

Bugs

• All other players, including the enemies, will also get the cheat effects!

@MrAntiFun

What is here now?

anyone found a fix for the running in 32 bit error? and yes this is for the 05 battlefront :slight_smile: