STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack Cheats and Trainer for Steam

only got unlimited unit cap to work, nothing else. :confused:

1 Like

Just like other users might have pointed at, The Trainer works good-ish on EOW, but only unlimited funds and health works within battle and in the interactive map, while unit cap has not changed even though during battle it shows as 0/0. But when it comes to FOC, the trainer isn’t usable at all, neither of the trainers work and turn off in a millisecond.

I’d also like to suggest having instant recruitment/research/construction if that’d be possible, it would make the experience become much much better.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it only works for EaW. The last trainer we had FoC didn’t work either we will have to check on it and see

2 Likes

Can confirm, doesn’t work on FoC but works on EaW.

1 Like

having trouble to download the cheats ive got good internet idk why this happens

Most likely - Either you do not have the game officially purchased form Steam. Or your antivirus is interfering.

For the latter: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

No no

Its we are having trouble downloading the game files

It’s only on this one every other chest in we mod works
The game is from steam
Foc works normal but this one cheat cant get downloaded

1 Like

The troubleshooting in the given link is the same resolution to that error message you are getting (having trouble downloading cheats into your game, etc)

Antiviruses can be fine with some trainers but have an issue with some other trainers.
Follow the troubleshooting steps given, we cannot move onto other possible fixes until you have done so.

If it says there’s an issue downloading game files, not cheats, then that is not a WeMod issue, since you do not get the game files from WeMod.

Same here, Trainer only works on EAW, doesnt on FOC

Trainer needs to be updated to work in FoC, please.

3 Likes

The only thing that shows up when I open the Star Wars EAW trainer is Infinite Credits which isn’t even shown on your list of codes for the game and it doesn’t even work. This started after I installed the game last night, before that I checked to see what it had and it had the 3 listed. No clue why this is happening.

See under play button says history click on that and make sure top trainer is selected

Also confirming that this doesn’t work with FoC. It finds the game when you click Play, but the cheats turn themselves off straight away. Hopefully this can be resolved when you guys have time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

teh three cheats are for EaW, the 1 cheat for infinite credits is the only cheat for FoC

The game goes to load but crashes, any chance of being able to get a trainer for FOC, maybe a different boot option for the game. So it works with the foc pathway.

So when I go to the game it says there is only one trainer available that has 3 options but when I click on it, its only the old one with infinite money.

Under the play button is history click on that it’s in there.

1 Like

Is there anyway to get the cheats to work for the Forces of Corruption DLC?

1 Like

none of the cheats work in FOC ima try the main game

it works in main game can u try to make it work for FOC? :slight_smile: