STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can we please get an update for this game?

Attention!!!

-click on “History” button
(next to the “Discussion” button which led you here)
-click on the trainer which applies to your version
-cheats should work

Thanks you Wemod

Only the resources cheat works on FOC.

1 Like

yeah only resources works for foc and normal empire at war

1 Like

hey boss any ETA on the update? its not the same old FOC if you can’t use unlimited health for ships.

Can you please update the trainer its 18 days since patch for EAW and can you add instant research and build also make it pls for FOC

Hello,

I want to know if this is normal that I see more than one option when we are supposed to have 3 except that there is only the unlimited resource option and the other two are missing. If this is normal then hear from you and / or tell me if this is a bug or my fault?

Naaa all good. Just look in history under the play button and click the top newest trainer in the list.

Anyone care to put this game into the needs update category?

Before you can use 3 option but game update in 2021 but trainer not update too, now it can use only 1 option.

Unlimited Healt not working

only resources work for me

with the newest steam trainer, only unlimited resources (F2) currently works. unlimited health and unlimited unit capacity immediately deactivate when you try to activate them

So i figured out how to do foc, under play you add custom and click foc thing in your files, but i do have a question. so for steam they have mods for the game but when you click the mod in the game it restartes the game entirly. so i was wondering if there is anyway to play the game with the mod and being able to use wemod. if not its okay i was just wondering. thanks :slight_smile:

Would be absolutely stellar if this trainer could be updated to work.

Boost it up the queue if you want it updated quicker. :slight_smile:

The Problem is that doesn’t work.

What doesn’t work? The queue system? It does work. In fact, it is twice as effective as our old voting system.

1. Add the trainer to your favourites in the WeMod desktop app so the trainer developers can see how popular the game is with the community. It is automatically organised in the queue depending on popularity.
  2. Pro users can use currency called Boosts to fling it even further up the queue.

No the trainer doesn’t notices that the game had a update since 15.1.2021 and its outdated.

See the post above about how to get trainers updated.