STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same for me, not working at all.

3 Likes

The only thing that works is the Resources as of 28 Nov 23.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Will they make Unlimited Health for 64bit?

3 Likes

Unlimited Health not found.

3 Likes

Need an unlimited health trainer option for the 64bit version, thats the only one i personally use.

4 Likes

Weirdly, the Unlimited Health does work for Starfighters and Bombers. Makes for some funny battles where the Capital Ships blow each other out of the sky, but the big ships get swarmed by unkillable bombers :smiley:

How are you getting fighters and bombers to work? The Unlimited Health won’t even turn on for me and fighters are just as vulnerable as anything else.

2 Likes

It still doesn’t work on the 32 or 64 bit version. Unlimited health isn’t working and none of them work on the 32bit version for me.

2 Likes

We really need a way to mark mods as needing updated/reworked. Not criticizing MrAntiFun in any way here the work they do is amazing for us all. However this game has needed a update/rework from the moment the 64bit update launched and we have no real way to mark it as such. The boosts for updates only apply after the mod has been marked as not working and moving it up a work list, as opposed to noting that it needs an update/fix. Trying to trust the notification of when mods need updates to a specific team works in small game numbers at a time, but not on the scale of what WeMod covers with older games that hardly get updates, semi updated moderate aged games, and new games that can get updates multiple times a month.

2 Likes

Unlimited Units Capacity is not working

2 Likes

Options 1 and 3 don’t work any longer. But it would be really nice to see an option for instant build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is not working. Can you all please fix it.

1 Like

this one dont work can you please fix it. cleqarly people have been telling you and asking about that for a while now.

1 Like