STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It doesnt. Tried using the game launcher, the runme file 1 and 2 but it doesnt work.

Like instinct said this trainer should work fine. Try and start the game first then alt tab out then click play in wemod after. Not sure what the runme file one and two are but this has one option in the trainer

So it seems like STN never made this trainer int he first place and was honest about the low likelihood of it ever getting fixed… which it seemingly never did

No need to tell us “it probably works” when according to messages in this very thread it doesnt work and likely never did on steam.

I tried to get the trainer to work. It doesn’t. Its an old game. STN seems to be retired. He didnt even make this one in the first place. And it never worked on steam.

So thats the straight version of whats going on here.

Can we please have this updated and have more added on instead of just one cheat?

Well this an " oldie " i doubt anything would be added to it plus also the trainer maker is unfortunately not with us anymore. Maybe and hopefully one if the other trainer makers will make a new one. But it isn’t top priority as old as this one is

Does Star wars empire at war gold pack does the cheat work?

Ya this is an oldie not sure if it works as not a lot of comments
Try it and see and let us know. Hasnt had an update for awhile

Well, it doesn’t work, at least not for me.
Neither on laptop nor pc, Win7 nor Win10

1 Like

same here, i know mrantifun and paired up with wemod but what i do not understand is why are mrantifun’s mods not being used for the wemod app? so many games mrantifun made trainers for yet i don’t see them on the app. am i missing something and they need time to fully upload other trainers or just not choosing to do it?

You answered this yourself, Mr Fun still has his forum page open and has no interest in taking it down.

You can still as easy go back to his forum and take the trainer from there.

They are.
MAF has over 2,000 trainers. It is going to take a lot of time to port them all over to WeMod, especially considering that all of his stand-alone trainers need to be re-coded to work with WeMod’s (superior) software - Which also protects his trainers from being ripped and re-uploaded/repacked with additional shady software by third parties (which has always negatively impacted his personal income with the standalones).

actually i can’t. all but a small few of the trainers i had downloaded from his site are now gone due to wemod app, i removed it completely, downloaded the trainers again and the trainers do not show up like they did and when i click on them i get an error, nothing on my pc has changed other than getting the wemod app.

This sounds like an AV problem, Make a folder and create an exception on the folder to be ignored by your AV. Put all trainers inside this folder then they will work fine.

Can we get an update on wemod to show this trainer doesn’t work?

Both cheats on WeMod and AntiFun trainer needs an update, the latter doesn’t work anymore for some reason while the former seems incomplete.

Needs a update so it can work.

Please update so it will work again, currently does not work at all.

Hello everyone. :slight_smile:

I have passed these reports onto a senior staff member who will be looking into your reports. Please bear with us. Thank you. :slight_smile:

The trainer creator is unfortunately not with wemod any more. This trainer will not be updated but a whole new trainer will have to be made from another dev in here
Sorry about the troubles
Did this game actually get an update to break the trainer ?
The problem is stn didnt have an original steam copy of the game so we will have to start all over with a steam version
This one will be locked as we have a new one from mrantifun