STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah. I have the Steam version and it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

This does not work :confused: I clicked ctrl+1 to enable cheats and Infinity disables it right after

2 Likes

Hey, I know there probably isn’t a huge demand for an update on this, but if you get the time that would be incredible. Thanks for the hard work!

1 Like

Trainer isn’t working.

2 Likes

Doesen’t work anymore, need an update or a new one.

May you update this mod? I love this game but the mod doesn’t even work. An error message pops up saying PGCrashC Application has stopped working. Steam has updated the game recently for bug fixes and being able to use multiplayer on steam servers. Other than that, keep up the good work! Sorry to bother you.

Vote for an update

How do I vote for an update? it don’t show up in the downloaded WeMod interface. And By the way there is a STAR WARS Empire at war for GOG too! Sorry to bother you

There’s a problem with downloading the trainer on this page. I just did that a few minutes ago, turned on the game, and the cheat will turn on but then automatically turn off. No matter how many times I try to keep it on, it automatically turns it off. Resetting weMOD doesn’t work, nor does resetting steam. Is there any way this can get patched?

Is there an option to vote for update?

No there wasn’t. The latest supported version was September 14th, 2017.

And yet somehow my game version is Jun 19th 2017

Oh. It means not many people are using this trainer so it’s not up for voting.

I’ll eventually get it to update, busy with updating top requested titles.

Thanks.

So, the cheat right now isn’t even turning on and then off automatically. It just continuously loads while the game runs. Do I need to uninstall, then re-install weMOD?

Nevermind. The automatic turn on/turn off came back after the re-install.

The issue is someone contributed this cheat and he had cracked v1.0. That’s what this trainer works for still.

I don’t have the game at all on steam so it’s very low priority based on this and the trainer having no users.

Which lines do I edit?

Do You Think You Can Add An Instant Construction And Instant Units And With Unlimited Health To Please Thank You.

Thanks for the suggestion. But as the game is 3 years old and not very popular I would think it’s too old to add to it