STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack Cheats and Trainer for Steam

well yeah, i figured, but since the devs are breathing new life into this game i figured someone would want to update the trainer accordingly, since more people are going to be playing it now

Do you think you can Add more cheats to this game? such as instant units and such?

The list is rather slim yes. Could be if @STN gets time, he do it.

Or what do you say @STN?

the trainer works but the cheat doesn’t. every time I try the cheat just locks itself to the off mode and doesn’t do anything so plz fix it if you can and maybe add in cheats like instant unit , unlimited amount of units, and unlimited health and shields if possible thank you

2 Likes

Would it be possible to make this work for the forces of corruption expansion? I cant find any mods for that to add unlimited money, and every guide on editing the game files to do it conveniently leaves out how to actually edit the files or what data values to edit, or where they are in the document.

Hello, pls add - Fast Build , Inf.Units Capacity (Space-Land) , Inmortal all unit. Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I Activate a Cheat it instantly turns off in 1 second. I have tried restarting steam and my PC but still doesn’t work.
I don’t Know if the trainer is outdated or something but it just in general does not work. Please Fix this Bug If you have the time to. Thanks!:+1:

1 Like

The infinite credits is not working for me. It wont switch to on, it makes the sound but wont switch. Even if I manually click it to turn it on it doesn’t switch to on.

2 Likes

same with me

1 Like

@STN so safe to assume that this trainer is dead and wont be getting updated??

I don’t have the steam version sadly and i didn’t even make this trainer actually, someone contributed theirs.

1 Like

same

man could you please make it work?

1 Like

Sure if i get the game on steam

please make it work

1 Like

You got it on steam now 8]

3 Likes

If only a mod for one of the best star wars games worked.

guys help me i want on credit i i can’t

1 Like

Hey the trainer dosn´t work

1 Like

Trainer doesn’t work. Replace the trainer or at least add new ones.
I still enjoy this game. I would like some stuff to go with it.

1 Like