STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Trainer worked the first time I played the game but stopped working when I tried to use it during my 2nd session

The game has update since the last trainer release so the trainer most likely needs an update :slightly_smiling_face:

def needs update, unlimited health visually gives appearance of unlimted health but health is still actually decreasing in background, a few minutes ago i put some more votes into the trainer for origin version

MrAntiFun:

Updateā€¦ it seems to be working aok again!

:slight_smile:

Is anyone else having issues with the we-mod trainer for origin since the update?

The STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

How do you make the game go offline?

thanks a lot!!

can you get bet by using this on origin

Did you mean ā€œbannedā€?
If you try to use any cheats online, then yes. WeMod does not provide cheats for online games nor does it condone or support online cheating. Trainers are for single player, offline games.

As long as you use the trainer offline in single player you will not be banned.

thanks, sorry for the typo

how do you go offline?

Unplug ethernet cord. Disable cloud saves too
Just make sure the game is not in online before you start with trainer

Will I get banned from origin or something if I donā€™t disable cloud saves or does it just stop the trainer from working? Iā€™m considering getting Origin Access and would want to enable cloud saves if I did

Or a better question, can I enable them after Iā€™ve used the trainer on my save?

Thanks for making this trainer.

Canā€™t seem to get it to work anymore. the game just doesnā€™t boot up. I click play through the origin version of WeMod and it says itā€™s booting up the game in the origin launcher but no executable launchesā€¦ It worked the first time I played the game but now, rebooting it- to no availā€¦

found a workaround immediatelyā€¦ naturallyā€¦ click the X at the top of origin, and in task manager, find star wars jedi fallen order, end task, reopen origin, go to wemod, and relaunch the game. that seems to work but itā€™s worked once. I am unsure if itā€™ll work again in the future.

Pls add high jump. Also a feature to teleport anywhere on the maps in the medatation areas pls.

My pc (Wemod) always says: Read notesā€¦
The new Wemod update brings many bugs. I do not like it!!!

i used the origin cheat but linked it to the ea play version of the game. i only used unlimited health, but now it wont deactivate, even when i trun it off, even when i turn the game off, iā€™m still unkillable, any help on fixing this?

i have checked, it doesnā€™t effect a new save file