STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This may seem like a stupid question, but what does the Unlimited Shield do?

Goodmorning everyone! I canā€™t start the fallen Jedi order with Wemod, the cheat program tells me that the game is not installed, which is absolutely false, also I donā€™t even see the play button but instead it says FIX, what can I do to start the game with WEMOD? Thanks and look forward to your reply!

Are you using the most up to date steam version ?
Click fix and find where you have the game installed and find the exe.
Make sure you start the game in offline too.

Can I use this with the Epic Version?

Welcome to the community @ShadowLXIII. :slight_smile:

This trainer was designed specifically for the Steam version of the game. However, you can try it on the Epic version if you wish, but youā€™ll need to add a custom path to the gameā€™s executable on your PC. Bear in mind thereā€™s no guarantee itā€™ll work flawlessly, if at all, with the Epic version.

I will enquire with a senior staff member about adding the ability to vote for thie Epic Games version of this game. :slight_smile:

Update
You can now vote for an Epic Games version of this trainer in the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:
@ShadowLXIII

Hey, i cant turn off the infinite health, i tried toggling it on and off again and restarting game, any way to fix? Iā€™m on steam

3 Likes

Did you figure out a fix to this, having the same problem

1 Like

same here ā€¦

Are we able to use this offline and then disable WM and use all the things we unlocked without the EAC noticing?

do we have to go offline and turn off cloud saving in order to use these cheats?

what happens if we donā€™t?

@MrAntiFun Is there a fix for the permanent infinite health problem? Now no matter what I do I have infinite health. Iā€™m worried Iā€™m going to have to start a new game that would be frustrating.

nevermind i fixed it. reloaded the game and ā€œrestedā€ that did it

were is the exe in ea desktop

how did you do to fix infinite health bug? I didnā€™t quite understand your comment

the question has been asked multiple times here and not been answered so ile try asking it like this.
does or does not this game have anti cheat.

As far as we know, there is no anti-cheat in the game.

thank you (:

You have to disable the cheat, then go to a meditation spot and use the rest mechanic. And I agree, they could have worded it easier.

2 Likes

Why is this game still in ā€œNot Compatibleā€ status? The cheats seem to work just fine on the Steam version.

Hi, can you update again?
I just recently purchased it today and it is outdated for 2021.
Thank you!

Anyone know if this works for the Deluxe Version?