STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Cheats and Trainer for EA

It crashes for me also from time to time when using the trainer. :slightly_frowning_face:

I had this issue. The cutscenes after the boss fight during the sandstorm, crashed every time. Went through that boss fight 10 times trying different things. The solution that finally worked for me was to turn off RT and FSR.

There was a patch today, and I dunno if it fixed those crashes yet, but if notā€¦ hopefully that helps.

Never enabled FSR. I disabled RT and performance is better but Iā€™m still getting crashes about every 30 minutes.

1 Like

That sucks. I get them occasionally, but not at that frequency. I havenā€™t had a chance to play yet today but Iā€™m hoping todayā€™s patch has done something for those crashes. They said ā€œVarious crash fixesā€ or something to that effect in the patch notes, soā€¦ maybe. Damn shame they put things out in that condition.

Anyone know if the update actually broke the trainer?

Playing yesterday, I had issues picking up some items with trainer enabled. Trying again tonight with only using the debug menu to see how that works.

For me, the base cheats still work. 1, 2, 3, 4, F2, F3. I donā€™t use the other options so Iā€™m unsure how those perform.

as soon as it loads it crashes game to desktop

2 Likes

Canā€™t Launch with WeMod, game just crashes. Game also crashes when trying to start Wemod after being loaded into the game. After most recent Game update.

3 Likes

Same issue as well. Just starting WeMod crashes the game after the most recent update (patch 5).

4 Likes

Crashing my game once in starts. Iā€™m glad I donā€™t need them to play, itā€™s just about being lazy

2 Likes

WEMod crashes the game, shuts it down completely to desktop since the may 17 update.

1 Like

Please restore the last version that still worked. Now the game crashes completely. Since the update from 17.5!

1 Like

After starting the game and trainer in the background, no options changed:

I donā€™t feel like it anymore!

1 Like

I read on steam forums that having RT enabled can cause crashing on Jedah. After I turned RT off I didnā€™t see any crashes.

it if the update of the trainer. without the trainer the game works, but as soon as i start it, it crashes to the desktop. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes,trainer worked Yesterday,today it is broken :0( i guess they updated it.
Tried disabling RT,that did not help :0(
Update: EA/Epic version of trainer does not work; maybe the STEAM version works only.

I set wemod to steam and started the game using the wemod start button and it opened up the ea app and opened the game and when I hit continue, the game was ok. Yesterday I could not hit play in EA mode with the game already open, would shut it down to desktop.

1 Like

Looks to be working again, at least for me, thanks!

the codes is still not working

2 Likes