STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainer broken! Doesn’t work on latest patch

@jclau77
It does work. Make sure that you activate the Trainer while on the Main Menu.

No it doesn’t. It still causes crashes.

No mods, started in the Main Menu as specified, and still crashes anyway.

This kind of response is exactly what I was referring to when I said you were dismissive of any reports that the trainer causes crashes.

Edit: deleted previous post, to make it clearer that this is in reply to a post.

Greenhouse has to go based on what he and the trainer testers are experiencing. I just tested the game also and had no issue with crashing when dying or at any point with or without the mods enabled.

Freezing and/or crashing upon death in this game is commonly reported in the EA forums by people who do not use WeMod.
For example, multiple reports here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Jedi-Survivor-/Hard-Freeze-on-death/td-p/12520136.

EA has also responded to these reports to state that it is related to players using Windows 10. Though I’m personally not too sure how accurate that really is since someone also recently posted that they are on Windows 11, but the game thinks they are on Windows 10: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/13777kf/ea_claims_jedi_survivor_crashing_and_stuttering/.

Encouter of Freezes in Game (Jedi-Survivor) at Steam, happens only with Steam. Have played some days in EA with Wemod Trainer and no crashes or freezes.

@UlliUlukai
Both Trainer versions are the exact same thing. Also if I’m not wrong, doesn’t the Steam version just run the EA version when opened?

May be this is the reason of the crashes, Steam and EA App is open at the same time. Ok may be my computer is also involved but when I use the Jedi Survivor Trainer from the other company which I dont write here, with Aurora I do not have any freezes or crashes.
I still can go back and onesmore install JediSurvivor at the EA-App only…but 130 GB is heavy…u know :o))

The STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

the healthpots cheat is no longer working

Hi! Are you on the main menu before you activate unlimited health pots?

• new issue: Crashes frequently, main reason seems to boil down to clone troopers being slashed at the shoulder.
1 Like

Downloaded the Cheats and Trainer, but the debug menu doesn’t seem to pop up. Any ways to help fix that?

Hey there, you might need to follow the Mod instructions to trigger it. Have you tried activating it on the main menu?

it freezes with WeMod but without WeMod it doesn’t freeze

If you haven’t already, please follow the Read before playing notes provided by the trainer and ensure you are using the latest trainer version. You can verify this on the Mods version.