STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

have found on Origin launcher, I think infinite force might cause battle issues, I couldn’t attack with the trainer active for the ninth sister battle, disabled the trainer and I could fight.

1 Like

Either the updated trainer wasn’t uploaded to wemod yet or wemod program isn’t downloading the newest trainer or something else is going on bc now when having the first 3 mods already enabled when starting the game the trainer just causes the game to crash within 5 seconds of opening the game.

Try restarting WeMod.

having the same issue with wemod not showing the updated version, restarted wemod and when that didn’t work I restarted my pc

same here

did that still not getting the updated version on wemod

I know its sort of early but will you be adding currency adjustments? (Priorite Shards and Datadiscs)

2 Likes

still crashing when useing wemod trainer no matter what i do how ever game runs smoothly when i dont use the wemod trainer

you can use cheat engine to change shard amount for now thats what i did

1 Like

just a heads up guys and girls, if you’re playing on Origin, just use the trainer for skills then kill it, I have tried several times to run the trainer with Origin and it crashes in the exact same spot on Koboh.

Didn’t realize I was posting with my old account (BrowncoatStarlord17) before, but I just tested on Steam using both health and force mods and can confirm they are working now without crashing the game. Thanks again for this, and so quickly! You’re a rockstar!

i am also playing on steam but game still crashes for me as soon as i activate the trainer

Still crashing for me, not even using anything anymore and is still crashing

Oh nice! What is the value type for the shards? I’ve tried 4 byte and 2 byte with no success

when i turn on infinite health it crashed

for me on steam if you launch the game through wemod and activate infinite health it doesn’t crash. If you open it with steam then use wemod it will crash. unless you use wemod as launcher

The STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Infinite Block Stamina cheat added
  • Infinite Super Meter cheat added
  • Invisibility cheat added
  • Set Damage Multiplier cheat added
  • One Hit Drain Enemy Stamina cheat added
  • Updated notes
2 Likes

will there be any trainers for the EA version?

still crashing…

i don’t know if this helps but jedi survivor has Denuvo DRM anti-piracy and anti-cheat in it