STAR WARS: Squadrons Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Still works, Nov. 2021

Any chance for an unlimited Glory cheat?

Trainer doesn’t work. There is only info “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.” But the game starts normaly, everything is ok with it. And yes, I’ve changed the files. It was working earlier, but after last game update, cheats doesn’t work anymore. Please update.

u can do for epic games ?

this is utterly useless, it does not work. fix it. fix it please

If you’re trying to use this trainer on the Epic Games version of the game, which is free this week - this trainer is specifically built for the Steam version, as the name suggests.

Check the development queue in the WeMod software to see if an Epic Games version is in the queue.

I noticed that the Origin version was updated about 30 minutes ago. I checked the queue for an Epic version of the mod and didn’t see one. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

would this work with the new EA app since origin was discontinued?

1 Like

How i disable anticheats? lol

I think you just have to delete or rename the “cheat”-exe and rename the exe.bak back to exe

do not use downloaded launcher for custom launch, launch game first using the launcher, set the exe to the starwarssquadrons.exe, repeat DO NOT use the launcher for the exe on wemod; it wont work

I can confirm this works for the Epic Games Version. The new launcher file stops running EAC but it is not the game file you should launch from. Do as instructed, downloading, renaming etc but make starwarssquadrons.exe the launch file for WeMod. Then open up both Epic Games and Origin to speed up loading, and then press Play in Wemod. All cheats have been confirmed as working.

Edit: Can Confirm it works for Story Mode. Just started Ace Difficulty and only Unlimited Missiles worked.

it seems it doesn’t work with the ea new app or at least don’t detect it , but maybe it’s just me the one who don’t know how to do it .

1 Like

unable to download bipass,

1 Like

I just did now

Unlimited health works intermittently.

how do i disable anti-cheats

You have to download this file.
STAR WARS: Squadrons Cheats and Trainer for Steam - Trainers - WeMod Community

Dude. That .exe it’s not working.

It worked for me though not perfectly. Follow the instructions for the launcher and launch the game through Wemod. It probably needs an update since some of the cheats are glitchy.