STAR WARS: Squadrons Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yup, does not work for Origin. i renamed the original launcher and replaced it with the modded one, game outright fails to even launch.

Origin detects the change and locks out the game from even launching.

Yes. As the name says in the title for steam version of the game.
Origin will probably need a new trainer made
And welcome to the community. Thanks for being a pro member!

and what really sucks, EA will not allow manual account linking so i can kick over my copy of the game to Steam.

i have to buy another copy on steam, just to even get the link account prompt. and i am a a EA Play Pro account holder.

It’s not entirely EA’s fault. It’s due to technical limitations caused by the two platforms, Steam and Origin, being different software.

To put it simply, trying to use an Origin save on a Steam game is kind of like trying to open a .ZIP file using Microsoft Paint. They’re incompatible. :slight_smile:

Been using this just fine, but tried today through WeMod and the old EAC Splash popped up. Not sure if there’s been an update with validated files or if the old trick no longer works.

1 Like

Asking out of ignorance of the finer nuances of these mods. I am confident I followed the instructions for the new launcher correctly, but WeMod says it has trouble loading the cheats into the game. Assuming I followed the instructions correctly, is this just an instance where the trainer needs to be updated to match the recently updated game, and at this point it’s just a matter of us voting for it?

I agree, I had the trainer working just fine for a while but now it wont work. I have tried verifying files and redoing it but I just think the trainer needs a update.

Its working perfectly for me, maybe the launcher was restored by the update, try replacing it again

The STAR WARS: Squadrons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Did everything as instructed. And I am still facing the same problem. As soon as after I select to continue my story, it proceeds into its loading screen, and then it crashes just as the game is about to start… even with the latest update installed.
the last time I had this working without problems must be around October…
btw I am using origin.
I hope one day this works eventually as it has done so before…

I know that you couldn’t do a unlimited components cheat because they affect gameplay but what about a unlimited glory, I don’t think it affects the gameplay.

its working for me now, full function.

Infinite heath doesn’t work and energy and cooldown turn off.

I know its a bit early because of the update to version 4.0 but indeed everything seems to work fine beside the"Infinite Health" and the “Cooldown” function.
Both are swirch off directly after activating them. Switch of both option want stay on.
Any fix possible soon?
Thanks already for the great work!!

Continuing the discussion from STAR WARS: Squadrons Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

This trainer doesnt need an update to vote for, only a fix for the F2 and F5 button. Rest works fine so please just fix option 2 and 5 so it will stay on active.
Or does nobody play it anymore?

2 Likes

The STAR WARS: Squadrons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

HI All
I just tried using this MOD, swapped the file, and linked to the WEMOD system of Origin version.
It will start the game but will not stay in PLAY on setting to activate any of the cheats, Possible the EXE need updating to correct this issue?
I tried to look if Origin added some checking to the game but have not found any as of yet?

As far as I know, the problem is the fact it’s for steam only. They don’t have a trainer for the Origin version of the game. Also, EA owns Origin, so there’s likely anti-cheat checking.

I just downloaded the game today. Followed the instructions above and the cheats worked without issue on Origin.
If the game updated then odds are you will want to back up the launcher again and use the one provided by MrAntiFun. Likely the update modified that file and enabled the anti cheat.

Hiya, just chiming in to say that Origin does in fact work with the Steam trainer. Follow all instructions as posted, and it’ll work without issue.

1 Like