STAR WARS: Squadrons Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It worked for me though not perfectly. Follow the instructions for the launcher and launch the game through Wemod. It probably needs an update since some of the cheats are glitchy.

Is there a youtube tutorial to do this because I really need to learn how to do things step by step

1 Like

This was working perfectly for me for a couple of days. Now, when I launch the game it gives me the following error through steam…

“FAILURE: An error occurred while updated STAR WARS: Squadrons (missing executable): D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\STAR WARS Squadrons\starwarssquadrons_launcher.exe”

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game in multiple places, downloaded and copied over the downloadable exe over into the game folder and steam rejects it every time. Steam will automatically create a new launcher exe in the folder and launches the game as normal without any cheats being able to be activated. When attempting to direct WeMod to the correct exe, it does nothing. I believe an update was pushed that might have rendered the exe Mr AntiFun distributed no longer working. At least for steam in my case. I enjoy the game but I am not going to buy another copy through origin just to test that avenue out.

Any help getting this working again would be greatly appreciated.

Doesn’t seem to be working on Steam as of the 6th of November 2023. Followed instructions and it just crashes upon launch.

so everything seems to be working except the unlimited health

All working, used epic version, with the bypass.