Star Wars - The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

here in 2019 and the infinite force dont seem to be working… @STiNGERR
not to be needy or anything just wondering if there is hope for a fix or to let it go…

Talent points still not working. Doubt they will update it. @STiNGERR

The STAR WARS - The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Power,Talent And Force Point Cheats Don’t Work For Me I have Tried Multiple times and it will not work. Can you please fix it.

Trainer no longer works =\ game boots up and is unable to find the game and gives up :frowning:

The add points cheats doesn’t work.

Hi there. I love using WeMod. It’s a great trainer and all, however I’m having the same issue as everyone else here for the trainer for this game unfortunately. The top three, unlimited health, unlimited force, and one-hit kills work great, but the points giving cheats are not. If you could, it would be nice if the trainer would be updated please. Thanks. @STiNGERR

1 Like

Hey! I’ve got the same issue as everyone here. That the “add … points” cheats dont work. It would be reaaly nice if you could update the trainer. Thanks. @STiNGERR

can you please add god mode so I can get past the part where you pull down the star destroyer its impossible to get past

The Cheats don’t work anymore, I start the game and it’s good until i load into my profile as Vader and try to enable cheat’s and they activate for 1 second then just turn off by themselves

Help?

the mods work for me I completed the game thanks to them