StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

Since the game was updated recently, the trainer will also need to be updated to be compatible with the new game version.

This link will explain why there is currently no option to request an update: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support.

You’re welcome to grab a free game while waiting: Free Games & Deals - WeMod Community.

Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

This thread will temporarily be closed because of the influx of people posting the same thing without reading previous posts. A staff member will unlock the thread when the trainer is updated.

5 Likes

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick update. You guys are great!

1 Like

you are always at the top

can we have an offline installer? https://api.wemod.com/client/download seems to be the last version

The offline installer for WeMod, which you linked, will always install the latest version of the software.

If you meant an offline installer for the trainers - that is currently not possible and, to be honest, I doubt it will be. Once you’ve downloaded a trainer once, you can use it while your computer is offline.

If you are having issues installing WeMod or the trainer, see the relevant thread:

thanks for the reply. i mean the link above seems not contain the lastest version of starcraft2. it’s the last version before the lastest update. my internet has to access your website through an http proxy or socks v5 proxy, which is pretty ok when download through the offline installer link. but has a big problem when install with the online installer-- the sc2 trainer. i check the proxy, it seems to be a problem with the ipv6 link (api.wemod.com:443/ storage-cdn.wemod.com:443). if you can provide the ipv4 version link or generate an offline installer contained the lastest update of sc2, that would be very grateful.

Trainers are not included in the download of WeMod itself. If we included trainers with the WeMod download then WeMod’s installation size would be massive, since there are tens of thousands of trainers.
In the trainer, under the Play button, there is another button labelled “History”. Click this and select the most recent trainer in the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Line just spins around the PLAY button :cry:, I’ve tried everything, reboot computer, reinstalled wemod, checked antivirus and firewall setting…what should i do to make it PLAYING ?

Haven’t tried every thing yet ! Need to use the SC2_×64.exe for the game
Can try start the game first with that exe when you are in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after, click back to game

1 Like

Close the WeMod app. Then look in your Hidden Icons or open Task Manager. Colse the program from there. Wait a bit then start WeMod again. Start your game, Alt-Tab into WeMod and hit “Play”. See if that works.

Quick update! Im indeed impressed!!! Awesome job, cant wait to give it a try. Is there a section that I can recommend new features for the trainer like campaign research points/money for research-mercs.

Ya right here in the trainer thread.

thanks for the reply again. i closed my ipv6 connection in my router and used ipv4 only, then the proxy worked perfect and your online address become ipv4 version. it seems yours choose ipv6 for the preference and my proxy server doesnt have an ipv6 address

but why do you choose to install in the C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\WeMod folder rather than C:\Program Files (x86) ? if i want to pack the trainer offline to someone else, can i just pack the whole C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\WeMod folder?

still not working :cry:

also tried add the exe manually,still spinning :cry: the trainer worked normally just a few days ago(before latest update) so it really confused me.

Make sure you choose the newest trainer in trainer history list.
Did you try and start the game first then alt tab out and press play button after game is running?

What are the reasons for the significant FPS reduction and stuck in use?

Here is a problem. This project has no effect after the August 7 update. It can’t be started. Try to fix it

As a matter of fact, this modifier has no effect on the current version of the game. Try to fix this problem

The application was still valid until the last update, but the latest update invalidates the application

Make sure you are using a legitimately purchased copy of the game. The trainer will not work for cracked versions and it will not be updated to do so.

The trainer is working just fine for me. try uninstalling WeMod then then install it again.

1 Like