StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

My cheats haven’t been working today, they were just fine yesterday, update this trainer. I’ve encountered so many errors with this… please just update the trainer. It keeps frequently breaking and there isn’t another trainer.

If they worked yesterday we sure didnt do anything today to make them not work today .
Was updated 18 days ago was there a game update since then ?

Found out that they work in campaign, but not when testing current in-dev maps when offline using SC2 editor.

Thanks for the (Almost lol) instant response.

Beta or experimental versions are not supported by trainers. They would require a completely separate trainer for each beta or experimental test, which is not economical to make since beta/experimental versions are temporary. The point of beta/experimental is to help the devs identify issues and bugs in the game, which is a tad difficult to do when you’re cheating. :slight_smile:

What I meant by in-dev maps are maps that I started up from the SC2 editor.
Sorry if I got that wrong.

A post was split to a new topic: Starcraft II

Hello, I was wondering what kind of game modes I can use the trainer with without getting banned, I know I can play the campaign but what about versus mode against A.I?

This will only work for the campaign.

1 Like

the game just updated and I have the latest version yet the mods with deactivate on their own.

Not working by 2020-11-04 while SCII update to 5.0.4.

1 Like

After update, Trainer is still not working. Options deactivate short after activation.

Tested in Campaign

1 Like

@hammy38 You can use it for pretty everything where no other players are present. So games versus AI will work. But if you try to join games with other active players (ranked mode, coop, arcade with other players) then you will get blocked/kicked out during loading screen and maybe banned.

It’s not working since update for me. I even bought 5 of those thingies to vote for update then when it was ‘maybe compatible’ now it says compatible but it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

您好.{作者}教练:我是中国娱乐玩家.感谢您制作这个作弊教练让我喜欢上星际争霸2,但是国服{中国服务器}星际争霸2好多自定义地图都不能用{开起来不管用}、希望{作者}教练能改进一下,在这里真心感谢您,祝愿您和wemod红红火火.财源广进
Hello. {author} Coach: I am a Chinese entertainment player. Thank you for making this cheating coach to make me fall in love with StarCraft 2, but many custom maps of StarCraft 2 cannot be used {it doesn’t work}. I hope coach {author} can improve it. I sincerely thank you here and wish you and wemod prosperity. Money and treasures will be plentiful

nope works for every mode if u are alone in the game :slight_smile:

it doesnt work just like QuickCarrot76 said
a little bit above ur reply

i also tested in campaign

1 Like

The author has not been updated yet

The game has been updated / wemod StarCraft 2 has not been updated and the vote has been waiting for the author to update.

When you turn it on, it turns off. This was not the case before because then it stayed on. WHY

Previously, the cheating file has been deleted,but many custom maps of StarCraft 2 cannot be used {it doesn’t work} ,You are the hope of the whole village., boss.!!!!!!!