StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

I cant do this on co-op mode and a private game with friends? I can only do it solo. Why cant I do it with friends?

Because trainers are only designed to work in single-player game modes.

• Trainers work by injecting values into memory addresses in your PC’s RAM while a game is running from it.

• Online game modes are running on a server thousands of miles from you. So there are usually no memory addresses in your PC’s RAM for the trainer to inject into.

• Sometimes with private servers that you own, trainers may inject or they may not, this is because the memory addresses are at least partially available on your PC to inject into. However, for other friends connecting to the server, they will not be able to use a trainer since the memory addresses are located on your PC, not theirs.

• In the very rare case that a trainer works in a non-private online game mode, due to oversights by the game developers, then the chances are you will be flagged by an anti-cheat bot (or reported by another player) and reviewed by a moderator to be banned in the next ban wave. That’s if you haven’t already been shadow banned (banned but still able to play on servers with other shadow banned players).

• To cheat in online game modes, you usually need hacks. Which are very, very different from trainers. Hacks are also illegal and game devs are suing hackers for financial compensation.

1 Like

how is it cheating if your going against the a.i. in cooperative campain ??? why cant you use like mineral/build/healing isnt cheating if your going only against the a.i. otherwhise this mod is utterly useless crap for coop missions.

this mod doesn’t work for coop missions why??? your only going against the a.i. so what if you have fast healing or build its not cheating small advantage against to this type of a.i.

If you read my post above yours, it actually tells you the simplified technical details of why it won’t work.

There’s nothing WeMod can do. It’s how the game is designed. We will not be providing support for you to use trainers in online game modes, even if they’re not against real players - they’re still online.

1 Like

So if its online nothing but somthing like skirmish will but how does it work . Games that do online with players ?? Like certain mods do work from wemod in online your then whats the point of trainers. Yeah but mostly always people leave in coop so you are solo that makes no fricken sense

offline games and solo game play.

coop turns into solo bro people leave you all the time so why cant the trainers work think about bro. It isn’t cheating /modding anything it should work. Whats wrong with online ?

yeah, but you still start out with another player. if you cant turn on cheat with private match with friends then it wont turn on in co-op. Just gotta face facts that if you play co-op you need another person to play with. Which makes the game ONLINE. Therefore, it is against the rules that the trainer have implanted.

The reason trainers aren’t intended to work in online game modes is because of the way these online game modes and trainers work. I’ve already explained to you why it won’t work, but I’ll try to make it a bit simpler:

• Single player games (otherwise known as client-sided games) run from your PC using memory addresses that are in your PC’s RAM.
  • Trainers work by injecting values into these memory addresses to achieve certain effects in games, such as infinite player health.
  • Online games (otherwise known as server-sided games) are running from a server that is thousands of miles away from you.
  • Because the online game is running on a distant server instead of your own PC’s RAM, there are no memory addresses for a trainer to inject into in order to achieve cheat effects.

To cheat in online games you need something called hacks. Not a trainer. The problem with hacks are:

• They are illegal. You’ll be looking over your shoulder possibly waiting for a knock on your door.
  • Big name game developers are suing people who produce and use hacks for huge amounts of financial compensation and are winning every single case.

In short:

• Trainers don’t work in online game modes for technical reasons that are beyond WeMod’s control. Trying to make a trainer that deliberately works online is like trying to get a mouse to run a nuclear power plant.
  • WeMod won’t deliberately be making any hacks for online games because it has to follow something called “the law”. If it did make hacks, WeMod will cease to exist due to massive game development corporations launching multi-million dollar lawsuits to sue WeMod into bankruptcy to get rid of it.

This discussion is now over. This thread will return back on topic.
1 Like

Do i need to be necessarily in battle.net offline mode to play with these trainers or I can just open the game normally and play campaigns and private matches?

the game just recently got updated, trainers not working lets start voting

3 Likes

when i click play on client as i hit play WEMOD its not responding the CHEATS i dont know what im going to do with this i need help…

1 Like

Game was updated earlier today.

Actually, the game was updated earlier today, and we hope the trainer could be updated as soon as possible.

PLZ,update the trainer as soon as possibile!

Great work on the trainer, worked well before the update. Makes the game a lot more fun than the limiting in-game cheats.

please update it thks trainer is good when i use it

This was working just fine on the campaign a day or two ago but today when i try to use any hotkeys it turns from OFF to ON and then changes back to OFF by itself. This happens with all options. I don’t know what has changed. Game update while i was not paying attention?

also : trainer option wish = money(on ship $ for mercs and upgrades) & research points for campaign mode would be awesome!

2 Likes

I just noticed this post after i made mine about the trainer not working. lol
Thanks for confirmation! Just wish it was free to vote for stuff

It is free. You earn free WePoints by completing objectives in your WeMod dashboard, such as playing a game with WeMod every 24 hours. These are then converted into trainer requests.

2 Likes