StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

I recognize the cheats, they’re just from the campaign cheat codes, hence why blizzard doesn’t auto suspend for using the cheats in campaign

国服都要关了……淦

I can’t used the Starcraft 2 Cheat and Trainer it not working For Star Protector hacks won’t work the update of trainer mod Starcraft 2 did not change it please make it better most game I can’t hack of Starcraft 2! ???

so this works for coop if both players are using the trainer. and it only works for the host, the other players cheats wont work. Ive been using this to boost mine and my friends coop commanders levels but we had a falling out… anyone wanna do this with me and level up commanders playing on the hardest difficulty?

1 Like

Sure add me on discord Kani#2625!

2 Likes

sure i’d be up for that, discord stuff is Ohen the voidwatcher#6001

1 Like

just added u brotha

1 Like

if anyone wants to do some coop stuff to level commanders, i’d be happy to help, discord stuff is Ohen the voidwatcher#6001

starcraft 2 had an update no idea what changed but testing the trainer now

2 Likes

plz update

5 Likes

oh '…

4 Likes

plz … update!!!

6 Likes

Need’s an update. In campaign they just flick off instantly.

3 Likes

Please take the time to read rather than contributing to spam.

4 Likes

Когда планируется обновление трейнера???

1 Like

Bumping for update!

1 Like

Update please thank you.

2 Likes

i don’t think anyone read it xd

3 Likes

lol I did stop spaming about update just waited anyway some game just Can’t Cheat for some weird reason

1 Like

No, we read it. But commenting on the post keeps it in focus that we want it updated. The last patch they had it updated the same day it broke. Going on day 3 of it not being in the queue for needs updated and no way to boost it’s priority.

2 Likes