StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

Hey @MrAntiFun
The game was updated, and the trainer needs an update… all features dosent work with current patch

2 Likes

need update~~~

2 Likes

update pls

1 Like

update pls

please release an update

The StarCraft II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

thank you so much!!!

Hello @MrAntiFun,

First, thanks it been a while since I searched for a trainer for this game.

Then I thinks I have a problem with it, F6 activate “God Mode”, to me in every game I knew God Mode was invincibility only but apparently the cheat also activate some kind of Super Damage cheat. Is there a possibility to activate Invincibility without Super Damage ???

Thanks for your answer.

2 Likes

you can adjust hotkeys

Heyja, So I am new to Wemod and tried to install it and then add the exe and it simply will not start the game. I tried turning my AV off to no effect.

Is anybody that could help me?

I know it’s for single player only, but not listening to this advice :smiley: how can you get this working for co-op without getting dropped from the game? It seems some people got this to work properly.

Please do a compatibility patch so that it can be applied to (AfterWar-201604Beta-fix) map as well.

have you allowed WeMod through your firewall?

Does not work in coop. Game just finishes after skill use

1 Like

It’s not designed for co-op. All of WeMod’s trainers are designed for singleplayer use only.

1 Like

But why not? Coop is not PVP and lots of us PRO users are requesting coop support. Shouldn’t it be customer service? We’re not asking you to help us cheat PVP, it’s 2 Players vs the computer. So I don’t understand why it’s not supported.

It has always been against WeMod’s policy to use trainers in multiplayer, which includes co-op.

Thus, we cannot assist those who are having trouble with using trainers in co-op, as it wasn’t designed for it in the first place.

1 Like

They should enable it in coop and I pay them at the touch, I’m not even there with cheating against other players, also how would you go unnoticed?

In addition, the idea of ​​a cheat is that no one knows that you are cheat and in this type of games it is impossible to go unnoticed if you use these trainers, it is clear that you should not use them against people. So they should enable the coop mode, because I play with my brother and the idea is to have a good time playing against the machine…

Hello everyone, is it compatible with versus mode against AI? Not customized, but versus against AI, or does it count as multiplayer?

Counts as Multi-Player.

1 Like