Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Stardew Valley Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Items
4. Unlimited Water
5. Unlimited Money
6. Max Skills
7. Instant Crops
8. Freeze Time
9. Player Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The game will crash if you save your game with Infinity open. To prevent the game from auto saving, use the Freeze Time cheat.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 05/27/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/14/2017
    Updated notes

• 08/09/2018

• 08/31/2018

• 01/10/2019

• 04/03/2019

• 12/04/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Hey Infinity team :slight_smile: Thanks for such a wonderful tools to make this game a little more relax and fun for me.

I have found some bugs on while I mod, like the infinity money, the number rolls but stop to somewhere around 1000g and never go up at all. But the rest works very nicely.

Thanks again for all the hard works!

Hello. Thanks for the helpful tool.

I have also found some bugs. The unlimited items only works for some items. For instance, it would change the amount for seeds that I made but not for seeds that I bought.

Another bug is the speed. Most of the time, when I increase the speed, it crashes on me.

Thanks for all the hard work.

It looks like the latest update for Stardew with massive overhauls has broken the trainer (only speed modifying features are still working (freeze, speed)). It might be worth updating since there is a large playerbase.

1 Like

Loads the game. Unlimited health will stay on.
Unlimited Energy, Unlimited Water, Unlimited Items, Unlimited Money, Max Skill, Instant Crops, Freeze Time, and Player Speed will not stay on. Soon as these are clicked on they go off.
The game crashes as soon as one of these are clicked on.

Thx in advance.

I think I might know why the cheats aren’t working.
The Cheats are for 1…0.0
There was a update 1.1.1 on 10/10/2016

1 Like

V1.0.0 is the trainer version, not necessarily the game version the trainer is compatible with/was made for.

True true, still tho. The trainer need to be updated.
Think v1.1 broke it and i believe we are on v1.11 now.

@STiNGERR Should do something.
Also if you start the game with the trainer and go to “New Game” or “Load Game” you would get an compiler error then crash.

yep we need to fix stardew valley when i pres like f1 f2 f3 or all of them the fo of and it is so anyoing :cold_sweat:

Doesn’t seem to work at all with the latest version of Stardew Valley.

1 Like

@STiNGERR I hope you could give feedback to some of the people on here when it will be done. Just as an update reminder.

I know it`s soon christmes and all. But i just ask that you just give people some feedback.
At least then they know something is beeing done with the tool :slight_smile:

I just tested it again just to make sure, like delete catche. trainers and reinstall infinity. Seems to crash on New or load game.

I would appreciate it if this trainer got updated before the 24th.

I might intruduce infinity to someone but it would be harder if this trainer didn’t work.

What would I say? “Infinity is great, its main feature doesn’t work, but the UI is pretty neat!”?

@sNaKe You could tell him about my trainers :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yea, STN always does his best to keep his working

Error 15 even with Malware Bytes and avast off. Trainer will not start.

NEVERmine I deleted everything off my PC and started from scratch.

Stardew seems to work

Thank you!

PS, Infinity App still don’t put a shortcut on the desktop. Might want to fix that for people that don’t know their way around a PC.

Please add instant fish catching

1 Like

I’m getting a Visual C# Command Line error when loading a save. Also the game crashes when creating a new game

2 Likes

I am also getting this error when trying to load a save.

I am getting a C# compiler not responding when trying to load a save or run the game from the infinity window screen. Please help.

1 Like

Yeah, think the developer got much backlogging since this happen since Christmas and New Year.

Guess he havent gotten to it yet.

Im gonna mention him just to get his attention @STiNGERR

1 Like

Can you guys mention a bit more details? Which mods are you guys using and after how much progress does the save get corrupted. I started the new game turned on all the mods and progressed through some of the objectives saved it but i never faced the issue… Also i tried with v1.11. which version of the game are you guys using?