Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Start the game and load a save.
Then inject Infinity into the game, it should work :slight_smile:

For some reason every cheat other than infinite health turns off a few seconds after I turn it on.

How does one ā€œInject Infinityā€ Iā€™ve seen this term thrown around a bit and I donā€™t know what it means, very new to this software!

Infinity is a All In One trainer. Basicly a collection of trainers.

What a trainer does is to inject itself into files of the game so it can change values ingame.

When people say inject infinity they mean click on the start button for the game you want to use the trainer for.

So start the game then start infinity :slight_smile:

Holy hell thank you SO MUCH sir! This is actually amazing. Assuming this helps fix the majority of problems with any game if they donā€™t work normally. Have a great day sir and happy cheating!

1 Like

Whenever I launch stardew valley with the trainer and create a new farm, it goes to the loading screen, everything is black and it crashes, saying that Visual C# Command Line Complier has stopped working.

thank you for your hard work.

Read the notes for every cheat. the game load data for some functions after you use them, thats why it doesnā€™t work at start.

Whenever I start up the mod and load to a save game there are no saves. Or it gives a Microsoft visual studio not responding. If anyone can tell me how to fix this please

Attach Infinity after loading the gamesave.

Like Iā€™ve said before (but got no reply) and even with the update this still happens: Whenever I launch stardew valley with the trainer and create a new farm, it goes to the loading screen, everything is black and it crashes, saying that Visual C# Command Line Complier has stopped working.

Try this. Attach infinity after loading the gamesave.

Never mind just realized what was wrong. I was playing around with the .dll files in system32 and one of those files (which i now deleted) was causing this problem. Sorry! Cheat is working fine now!

the game shuts down as soon as the first ā€œsavingā€ black screen happens,it says to use ā€œfreeze timeā€,but when I turn it on it just turns off by itself,I can record it if needed

Maybe look into adding some sort of instant fishing aspect to this mod? Thank you for taking the time to make this mod!

hi im new here, but i have use infinity frequently, in Stardew Valley cheats dont work, i dont know why, maybe maybe Iā€™m just myself, but please solve it.

Thanks for all the hard work

How would anyone be able to solve anything? You gave no info beyond ā€œit is not workingā€.

1 Like

sorry, when i click on any key the indicator on/off turn on but after a second the indicator it comes back off again (sorry for bad english but iā€™m italian soā€¦)

Do you have the latest steam version of the game?

i have cracked the game, can that be?