Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Max skills wont work for me lmao maybe im just retarded :stuck_out_tongue:

I wont answer that !! But was just updated one ( 1 ) day ago.

It was a joke lol anyways Ill probably just wait for the next update and try again but the other cheats are working.

You need to sleep in order for the skills to rank up. Also using this cheat won’t unlock the corresponding recipes so it might be worth it to just do it the old fashioned way. I just tested this.

max skills and infinite health dont work for me… im not sure if anyone else has this problem. when i use them it doesnt crash or anything like that it just doesnt do anything

1 Like

install mods, “nexusmods” it’s the safest, and work like a charm…

update please unlimited health dose not work

1 Like

The Stardew Valley cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

why the game crashed? I met game crash yesterday, but before that, everything is OK.

Unlimited Health won’t work for me ether.

1 Like

as of today “freeze time” also doesn’t work anymore.

@STiNGERR Trainer is awesome dude but as of latest game update Health, Money and Freeze time no longer work unfortunately. Also instant crops can be a bit patchy sometimes but not sure if that is down to patch or just some random issue with certain crops.

Are you gonna fix this?

Great game great mods, waiting for the update.

Gotta get votin’ if needs update

The Stardew Valley cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi there uh somehow the time freeze cheat is not working properly for me. I can control the time freeze as usual in the first day when i use it. Next day, the time freeze is not working and i cant control the time anymore. already tried to save the game with freeze on and freeze off but it does not help.

Please make sure to read the trainer notes by hovering over the image to display extra notes on how to use that specific option :slightly_smiling_face:

yeah i have done that like i wait for time changes to 6:10 then turn on that mod but the time keeps changing LOL (it doesnt stop at 6:10 but keep moving forward to 6:20, etc.)

Fair enough! Always good to ask! Where did you get your copy of the game from? :slightly_smiling_face: