Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please add character speed cheat/time freeze and easy crafting if possible

1 Like

infinite items and max skills just donā€™t work you turn it on and it turns it back off

3 Likes

Hello,
in stardew valley the cheats still donā€™t work can someone tell when they will work again?

3 Likes

Nothing except unlimited money works. plz update. thx.

needs a new code stop time

Please update!! The cheats havenā€™t been working for a month!

1 Like

Cheats keep disabling when trying to activateā€¦can we get an update please?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Please update the client or the mods seems they are keep disabling when you are playing

Please update. None of the mods works

How? I got this game off of Steam.

can we get an updated freeze time and easy catch fish for steam

It is available in the beta section on Steam

Stream has been updated.
please cheats updated

The last stardew valley update was in January. The trainer is up to date.

trainer is up to date.?

1 Like

Yes, the trainer is up to date.

I looks like it has something to do with updating to a 64-bit game rather than 32-bit, but is there still being work done to get the fishing, time of day, and a better duplication mod going? Those were some of my favorites, but i understand that maybe they canā€™t be done in the new version @MrAntiFun.

Then why are people with an updated version of the game constantly getting a message saying that the version is not correct? If it is up to date, as you say, then why the message that literally says the version of the game is different than the version of the cheats being used? That seems like one of them is out of date, and as i update both promptly, i can tell you wemod is updated, and steam is updated, and stardew is updated, the only thing than can be out of date? The mods.

They are not. iā€™ve been looking for those two cheats, they have been removed from nearly every trainer, and the ones its still there for dont work. on WeMod, those are not there unless you go back in version history and again, they dont work.

As I said, you need to switch to the gameā€™s beta version if you want to use those cheats.

That popup does not mean that the trainer is not up to date. It simply means that your timestamp doesnā€™t match the one we have logged. The trainer was released after the newest game update.