Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I chipped in like fifty votes, this game is my chirstmas time cozy game.

1 Like

The trainer has met & passed the “goal” to be updated. How long do we have to wait until he gets around to updating the trainer for 1.5? I sure hope he isnt wasting time on the trainer for Cyberpunk 2077 & actually spends some time on a working game

1 Like

Shouldnt be long if it had reached the threshold but we cant give ETA’s but with Christmas here mite be spending time with family

1 Like

Considering there was another small update (1.5.1) very recently, that might stagger the release of the trainer/cheats yet again, as the creator would likely want to retest all the cheats before releasing their update.

3 Likes

The Stardew Valley cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Windows Defender immediately gave me a Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D4!ml warning.

1 Like

Heyho,
except for unlimited items and instant crop grow, seem to work

Same here. Should we allow this? Is it safe?

It’s safe enough - my Windows Defender didn’t alert me to any danger (then again I ran the program first, and then the WeMod trainer). Unfortunately the Unlimited Items didn’t seem to work for me either.

Also, thanks for the update!

1 Like

Its absolutely safe. It’s a false positive that most trainers trigger.
100 % safe

2 Likes

Great, thanks!

1 Like

Unlimited Health still does not work in mines. Unlimited Energy works fine. Money I have not tested. Unlimited Water works fine. Super speed works fine. Unlimited Items a bit glitched out sometimes activates could be fixed (Found leaving the cheat active and left mouse click or X on Xbox controller while holding the item maxes out the item, If possible making it like before were on activation would be nice). Max Stats works (Just if you have the totem of profession unlocked in the sewer buy all professions and sleep to gain all buffs). Have not tested freeze timer personally don’t care for this. Instant crop works fine for me. Instant catch works fine.

Is there a trick to the Infinite Items one?

You leave the cheat activated and either use left mouse click or X on control while holding the item.

1 Like

Thank you! <3

Ah thanks. That does make it a bit more manageable/controllable in my opinion, actually, as opposed to before when it simply made EVERY stackable item in the active bar shoot up to 99 (thankfully items above 99 weren’t affected).

well, i get the error ( can´t download the cheats.) any guesses?

your anti virus blocking it

现在无限物品也是没用

same here my Windows defender calling it a virus when I hit play tried twice.