Stardew Valley Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

These mods/cheats don’t work at all.

Wemod is only for singleplayer modes.

None of the mods are currently working, not even in single player, you toggle mods on, then there is an audible sound in game and it toggles them back off. The game just had a major update, so I assume that is the issue

1 Like

None of the mods are working in SP, they toggle back off, just like DragonKing2500 says, I see that there is a major difference between the updates cycle in Steam and Xbox when, as far as I know, they are the same version.

I tried manually adding the Xbox version to the Steam mods, but there is no current way to do so.

The Stardew Valley cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

None of the mods still work, they are disabled - Xbox - im sad :frowning:

Instant Fish Bite cheat
Easy Fish Catch cheat

Stardew Valley

bug found with the speed mod, while active it causes game crashes when moving items from chests with the square button on a playstation controller/ X button on the xbox controller on the XBOX version of the game.

Also found that it crashes the game after picking up planted items or items like cheese/eggs out of their respective makers

Unlimited health and energy do not work for now, they turn off even though I have moved around for a while before activating them

Changes:

• Free Crafting cheat added
  • Get Player Inventory cheat added
  • Set Player Inventory Item cheat added
  • Set Player Opened Storage Item cheat added

I’m having trouble with the skill and Qi gems mod not working

Please ensure you have followed the provided Mod instructions for these mod options to work.

Please add the new updates to the Xbox version as well.

Xbox version the mods for unlimited health and unlimited energy arent working currently. they worked fine a couple weeks ago, but the game recently had another update

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements