State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Today, the game is updated. I hope mod can be updated as soon as possible!

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

You need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum.
This link will help: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Can you add Alipay and WeChat recharge options to vote?ļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿ

I apologise that AliPay and WeChat currently arenā€™t available as options to purchase WePoints.

Please feel free, if you wish, suggest these options for aquiring WePoints in this forum section here so that WeModā€™s developers can see this suggestion and potentially consider it in a future update: https://community.wemod.com/c/wemod-app/suggestions/11. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the trainer, I just wanted to note that there doesnā€™t seem to be a ā€˜request updateā€™ option available on the desktop app, despite the trainer being shown as ā€˜incompatibleā€™ with the latest version on steam.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Scoped_Evil. And thank you for going Pro, which helps with trainer development a lot. :slight_smile:

When thereā€™s no option to request an update, it means either:

• There is no update needed as the trainer is up to date. Game updates are detected automatically by our system.
  • The trainer is in a queue to be updated as soon as a trainer developer is able to, for example because the highest number of votes was reached or because it failed an internal test.

This link has further information: Why canā€™t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support.

1 Like

So what does that actually mean for this game? The button to request was there for a few hours and then disappeared

Before it disappeared i used all of my tokens on the vote, so those are just gone now? Even though the voting has been removed for unknown reasons?

The reasons are not unknown. The post above yours and the link included in it explains it clearly. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s just a matter now of being patient.
Bear in mind this is not the only game in existence, there are thousands of other games WeMod caters for. If it has reached the criteria for a trainer update, then it will be updated as soon as possible. Also please note that if voting for an update was unnecessary then your vote points would have automatically been refunded to you. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, free games are posted here to help you pass the time while waiting for updates: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. (Grand Theft Auto 5 is free until tomorrow, for example).

2 Likes

on wemod there are 2 vbuttons that dont stay on,they arew no reload and instant upgradeā€¦please fix on win 10

oh no TwT
no more no reload and instant upgrade

@SillyBucket271 & @WittyMoon368 - read the posts above yours, please.

No need to repost what we already know, especially when staff have explained whatā€™s happening and what needs to be done.

These are the posts you need to read:

Thank you. :slight_smile:

how tro request a upgrade ?

@WittyMoon368 - At the moment the request button is not available.
Itā€™s a matter now of just being patient and waiting for a trainer developer to get around to this one. :slight_smile:

The State of Decay 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

awww nice thx for the fix

Thanks for the update, can you (or anyone) explain how the unlimited ammo cheat is meant ot work?

All my ammo reserves in my inventory deplete until 9 bullets in any stack remain. If I reload a weapon that has over 9 rounds missing in a magazine though it depletes and removes the rest of the pile.

I end up needing to reload every weapon after firing under 9 rounds, or I lose all my ammo.

This is fine for small round magazines, but for anything with over 9 rounds you still end up losing all of your ammo.

Is this option actually working as intended?

so, is there any new bugs for this trainer of steam version, any one ??

New Update Unlimited Ammo Not Work :cry::

REQ:
teleport to mark would be good

Same here, not working :expressionless: (Steam Edition)