State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Yeah im sorry for deleting the posts and btw im using massive items a lot. Thx for the answer :smile:

Would be great if you made a cheat disabling/instantly removing all infestations.

Great work on the trainer.

And all the plague hearts would be nice.

Imagine a cheat to change the skin of your character :joy: but thats almost impossible

I cant even launch state of decay 2 without cheats or off… help?

coo’

You ok ??

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

Awesome work STN !

Game recieved a new patch. Size is 1.23gb if I remember correctly.

from what I can tell the Unlimited Resources Broke, infinity says it is toggled on but it isnt working ingame, current version 1.3170.63.2

Well at least now im doing a no cheat run =)))

Same problem, game detects it and forces me back to the menu before shutting itself down

Game won’t start at all due to the newest update.

Trainer is outdated Trainer Version 1.3160.34.2
And Game is 1.3170.63.2

1 Like

Needs an update.

Please update the trainer so that the “Unlimited Resource” Toggle will work. Version 1.3170.63.2

pls help i cant connect game with infinity

Is it because its outdated it’s not working? I have tried every suggestion on this thread. The cheats make a sound like they work in game after alt tabbing but the cheats do not actually work in game. Also what file do I need to link to Infinity to work? Want to make sure that isn’t the problem either.

People please chill STN is gonna update the cheat (i know you just want him to say he will) but his cheat is one of the most popular cheats so of course he will update it.

Just please chill and yeah i have the same problem (Infinite Resources doesn’t work)

Hi! So everything seems to be more or less working except unlimited resources. I am assuming unlimited resources means food, meds, materials, and fuel? if so, then it doesnt work. I tried using massive items on a rucksack but that didnt work either. Are you currently working on a fix?

1 Like