State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Hi STN, what does “Massive Items” do? Does it give lot of item pack, med pack, fuel pack, food pack which are stored in storage locker in base?

Hi STN, what does “Massive Items” do? Does it give lot of item pack, med pack, fuel pack, food pack which are stored in storage locker in base? All options work fine, except this.

It gives you 999 of certain items.

After the update I had to reinstall my game for it to even open with the updated cheats.

I tried the methods you wrote above but I can not connect my wemod to the game. Please help me. :cry:

Run game yourself then attach infinity. Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list.

Unlitmited stamina no working.

Hi, I own a cracked Codex version of the game so how do I link it to infinity since there is no .exe file?

Cracked games are really not supported here. Not sure if you will get an answer.

Well it’s worth the try, can’t really find any other trainers that compare to the features Infinity provide.

When will support pirated version?

We will never officially support cracked games. There are far too many different teams cracking games and we support developers. If you play the game buy it.

You can still manually select the exe location and it may or may not work.

Okay, thank you anyways for the quick reply.

There is a exe file. How else do you start the game?
Just look what the target of your shortcut is

could you make like a duplication mod to like duplicate weapons please :smiley:

What i don’t understand is you guys like to play games, why NOT support the game devs instead of pirating?

I don’t play games but the ones that i liked, i ended up buying them. I bought several copies of the division and battlefield 4 because i loved them.

Anyway, this trainer probably works for the cracked version. Just point it to the exe.

1 Like

I know what you’re talking about, but for some reason it won’t let me

The game doesn’t launch from an exe. Only ways I know how is start shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.Dayton_8wekyb3d8bbwe!AppStateofDecay2 from cmd or something like uwphook.

Better to just start the trainer after the game.

Just drag that shortcut into Infinity.
Oh and @sNaKe the cracked version does indeed have a exe.

The target really looks like it is pointing to the regular uwp thing instead of a exe.

This is legit shortcut: 2313

Target looks the same except _1ecc1e11d7_ is added in the middle.