State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Sometimes it can take a while depends how many votes it has and how many people are even still playing the game

Ah ok well kind hope it come with in a week or 2 course I love playing that game with mates and help them out

1 Like

1-2 weeks not likely :stuck_out_tongue: plus i found a LOT of bugs with the new update so i expert hot hotfixes or patch updates. So updating the trainer now could be pointless.

Yeah well true I do hope the bugs and the glitches get fix and hope fully we can star use those mods again

1 Like

Can you add the Unbreakable Guns and Melee also unlimited accuracy and recoil for next update please!!!

1 Like

yes please i kind hope we can get the update bu the end of April or mid way

but then again i fell like this mod probably won’t be updated for a long time

+1 On that update lad!

1 Like

I hope you guys adding UNBREAKABLE WEAPONS and INCREASE ACCURACY and SUPER RECOIL

Not working mod:FAST SKILL GAIN and UNLIMITED RESOURCE Need to fix it

1 Like

Been loving the new game modes and I love your mods, Please update when you can friend =)

2 Likes

I am doing all I can to vote for this all of my points went into this mod hope it pays off.
Also a lot of its player base is on console so people do play just the few who play on PC transfers stuff onto Xbox so technically this has helped at an far margin.

3 Likes

I hope you gave us less vote cuz not enough people to reach the 1k

1 Like

I only had enough for 5 votes but they all went to this game, and still not at 1000… I would love to try some of the new modes out but since the game updated, now the trainer needs it too

hey everyone, i dot know if this is just a glitch on my end but WeMod was saying that the trainer had more then enough votes for an update and last i saw STN said we needed more votes? Just trying to find out whats happening, thanks heaps and keep up the good work!

1 Like

well an update just come out not long ago maybe they were wattling for it

1 Like

the skills mod god mode un limited resources dont work

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Guns Never Break cheat added
  • Unbreakable Melee Weapons cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Guess we gonna try unbreakable melee weapons again !

2 Likes

I’ve been trying the update and so far everything is working. Unbreakable weapons are both working, love that addition, and the health is working as before (trauma/injuries still accrue and blood plague will kill you). Lastly, the unlimited resources and fast skills gain are no longer broken. Thanks!

1 Like

can there be a add survivors and dupe weapons with the massive items cheat?