State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

A whole bunch of items !

@batperson0910 I know you’re trying to help but i say this with all due respect, calm down with the spam and post ONCE you have the game. You’re saying stuff that doesn’t even make any sense, maybe it did for state of decay 1 but this is state of decay 2. I played the game for 8 hours+ and i have covered every item you can think of, there is no stockpile in this game which is what confused me when you mentioned it. Resources and Items COVER everything you will need.

@Smato Launch the game yourself then attach infinity. Feel free to spam the Play key.

@Mizita Reload and you should have infinite ammo.

@leon58275 Massive Items! You know the stuff that you carry in your backpack and storage unit? It will make them have massive amount.

2 Likes

Trust me i know i hate when i do it.

Buy the game and see for yourself??

OH MY GOD SORRY I LITERALLY JUST LOOKED AT A PHOTO AND THE STOCKPILE GOT CHANGED TO RESOURCES SonofaB##ch

oh and one last thing you literally only got like 1 cheat left that really need adding to the trainer . And i checked to see if the game changed it or not. You need infinite influence . you gain influence by getting fame . you need influence to use certain things on your radio like claiming outpost and claiming a new homebase. here just look at this post or article im not lying its on state of decay 2 Not 1. https://www.usgamer.net/articles/22-05-2018-state-of-decay-2-guide-tips-tricks-controls/influence-guide . Oh and is Influence part of the infinite resources cheat? just checking

Great work on the trainer!

Would be real nice if there were cheats to disable fuel and vehicle damage.

1 Like

I just deleted a lot of posts. Next time I won’t be that nice…

@batperson0910 You’re welcome to make requests, but they are likely to be ignored if no other members agree or if you post an excessive amount of them. If you have general recommendations like renaming or reorganizing the cheats, please compile them into a single post instead of a stream of separate messages.

1 Like

yeah im sorry i wasint trying to spam but 'N1cetomeetyou’was being a total dick he wasent trying to be helpful at all is there anyway to block him at all so i dont get replys from him

There’s no way to hide his posts from public topics. I know it sounds crazy, but you have to get along :exploding_head:

well thanks for the help

So can someone help me i cant find the .exe file i’ve found application location but that doesn’t work

Just a head’s up to STN might be a patch coming soon for this and also if I had to make a cheat request if it’s possible and that would be vehicle Infinite gas and No damage and infinite use of Radio command’s no cool down

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Fuel cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Do you think it would be possible to clone or even spawn weapons later on down the line?

1 Like

Is it possible for me to get banned using this trainer

Just a heads up to everyone,
Not a good idea to go after a plague heart alone at night with a god complex in your mind.
Found out quickly that “infinite health” does not mean god mode.
RIP Kim :wink:

Hey could you add infinite influence? im a bit new to infinity i dont know if we just request cheats by asking sorry if thats not how your suppose too {Never mind figured out its already a cheat}

Ya . If you use it online. Sure. Its for offline single player use like all trainers

Influence is in the “unlimited resources”. If not that one then the “Massive items” one.