State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

In the app. Games > requests > updates

We can only wait now :smile:

1 Like

1155 now…or we have to go up?

Doesn’t look like this is going to be updated any time soon. It’s been broke for around 13-15 days and it’s been over the 1000 mark for about 4-5days. Might as well swap to Cheat Engine from the SoD 2 Mod discord community.

I’m assuming it takes some time to make the mods adapt to the new version of the game

from what I saw when I tried the “outdates” trainer, most things did work. Items, unlimited ammo, no reload etc all worked, atleast for me.

So, if you can live without unlimited resources, the trainer works perfectly fine. Besides, you can use old trainers by mrantifun and combine them. Usually when trainer breaks, you can use 1-2older one and run them at the same time, they usually cover everything

The thing is, I only need the Unlimited Resources so I can get more prestige points lol

the no fatigue, unlimited resources and unbreakable melee weapons do not work for me; the unlimited resources turns on but nothing happens and the other two just stay off. any solutions to why three of these things do not work?

The trainer is in need of an update. The vote threshold has been exceeded and should be updated in the coming weeks.

melee weapons don’t break just won’t activate, how about an update already

Heck-I wish there was a cheat to get all my vehicles unstuck from Drucker Valley. Never a good idea to try driving shortcuts at night there

1 Like

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I had seen a “less Z’s” mod out there for SoDYO. I cant seem to find it now though. Anyway we could try to add it?

Hi welcome to wemod thanks for coming over
Thanks for the suggestion have to see how he feels next time he works on it !

Is it possible to get a No Vehicle damage or a No gun Damage option?

I’m sure it’s not impossible, I’ll tag the dev so the next time they release an update they can take an extra moment and try and add that in :slightly_smiling_face:

@STN

Sir, I know that you must be busy with updating a bunch of trainers and that you have to prioritize but my fiancee and I thoroughly enjoy playing state of decay 2. So much so that i bring an xbox on trips outside of town for work just to keep playing with her. If you could please add the unbreakable guns option again, I would really appreciate it thank you in advance and it’s fine if you can’t do it.

UPDATE IS LIVE PEOPLE TIME TO VOTE!!! we need it now! :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

The new 10.1 update breaks the “unbreakable melee weapons” cheat. Health, stamina, weightlessness, no reload still work.

1 Like

Ressources F4 doesn’t work either.

everything else seems to be working fine