State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

after the Juggernaut update the windows store trainer currently doesn’t work, its not a problem im spending the down time to take care of School work, however i wanted to say no problem im sure everything will get figured out

You need to use the Juggernaut Edition trainer, @NovaXGaming. :slight_smile:

it says Not installed, however i do have it installed from the windows store
\

OHHH no scratch that Im sorry. im new to the software i didnt know i had to download the New version
i downloaded the Juggernaut version and now i got it:)

nvm… it still messed me up

Go to the official Juggernaut Edition thread here: State of Decay 2 (Juggernaut Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store. There’s a post there by another player which may help. If not share your issue in that thread so it doesn’t get confused for the non-Juggernaut Edition trainer here.

ok steam version has most things working aside from unlimited health I am still getting injured by zombies and falls

You need to post that in the thread for the Steam version @AlphaBornElite. Otherwise information will become too jumbled for trainer makers to figure out what needs fixing for what trainer.

Im not sure if it was a glitch on my end or not, but last night with the update all the options appeared to work except health, found out the hard way when a feral was chasing me on foot back to my base.

If you’ve updated to Juggernaut Edition then you’ll now need to use this trainer - State of Decay 2 (Juggernaut Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

This trainer needs to be updated again if possible 2021 changed some things

doesnt work

i’ve found that the unlimited health, stamina, and ammo don’t work any more, as well as no fatigue, instant upgrades and instant radio commands, and no reload, the others are still working (at least for me they are. If an update is possible that would be awesome, otherwise i am enjoying it with the ones that do currently work, and I want to thank those of you who create/continue to update these trainers, you guys are amazing.

2 Likes

Make one for Steam

1 Like

There is an issue where some of the cheats will turn off by themselves, specifically unlimited health, unlimited stamina, no fatigue, instant upgrades, unlimited car fuel, instant radio commands, and unlimited ammo.

2 Likes

Make sure you are using the juggernaut trainer and game. We no longer support the standard version of the game as it isn’t possible to download it anymore.

2 Likes

i am and it is not working at all

2 Likes

So it’s 2021 and I’m not sure if any work is still getting done on this game? as the current cheats are no longer working due to updates! Is anyone having this issue or is the Modder no longer working on this?

Thanks in advance… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can we get an update on the trainer please.

3 Likes

Can you please update the dam Trainer

3 Likes